A man you can bait with a Tweet

Sorry, there are just a handful of people I hold in such high regard that I think they are pretty much beyond reproach. This is one of them.

You've gone too far Donnie - remember how you were begging the black population to give you a chance in the fall because, "how much worse can it get"? You're about to see how getting a very active group of people (that were fairly united against you already) engaged and motivated for one cause feels. #goodtrouble

looks like Donnie is calling for his brownshirts to take action.

This is great:

Donnie is revved up today! Too many to post individually, so my recap and a couple of the doses:

• Retweeting how people appreciate him tweeting the truth because the MSM is dishonest
  • Announces Ivanka's upcoming CNN Interview, but says "since it's CNN it won't be great".
  • Giving some props to the biker gangs headed to DC, and is already claiming that Saturday's crowds are for him:

• And obviously he's reading the papers this morning that are sharing stats on his lowest popularity rating, poor impressions of his transition team etc.

I wonder if he still wants to have sex with her.

Fun fact: He tagged the wrong Ivanka.

Also, the person he retweeted has sent out 0 tweets.

Either, I'm a Twitter idiot, or Trump's is fishy as hell.

ww06XMg.gif

This is the man you elected to be the leader of the Free World, the man you gave America's nuclear codes to.

Solid work, Trump voters.