A man you can bait with a Tweet

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

What???  They aren’t married anymore?

I believe they are - I didn't see it otherwise.  I think the daughter is just spiteful against her mom who works for Trump as a trump apologists.  The daughter has taken the Dad side of the argument against Trump.

A normal President, or really any boss for that matter, would tell his employee to get their s#!t in order or hit the bricks.  But having a Jerry Springer episode tied to your administration, or company, for all the world to see should be grounds for termination.

2 hours ago, funhusker said:

A normal President, or really any boss for that matter, would tell his employee to get their s#!t in order or hit the bricks.  But having a Jerry Springer episode tied to your administration, or company, for all the world to see should be grounds for termination.

I don't know about that...at least for a normal employee.  Maybe it would be different for the position KellyAnne is in.

But, no way am I going to tell a good employee to hit the bricks because their teenager is posting some idiotic stuff on line.

This appears to be a combination of one of the weirdest political couples there is and a 15 year old caught in the middle.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, funhusker said:

I’m sure he sees her as instrumental in getting him elected and she’s a woman so he thinks her presence makes him look like he isn’t sexist. I don’t think she’ll ever get fired. 

4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don't know about that...at least for a normal employee.  Maybe it would be different for the position KellyAnne is in.

But, no way am I going to tell a good employee to hit the bricks because their teenager is posting some idiotic stuff on line.

This appears to be a combination of one of the weirdest political couples there is and a 15 year old caught in the middle.

Even if your employee had a wife/husband that constantly went around your town and called you a jacka$$ and how much your company sucks,  and they had the ear of a lot of respectful people in the area; and then their kid got involved and had the whole town talking about what a s#!tty person you are and horrible job you are doing, you would just be able to "let it go"?

9 hours ago, funhusker said:

Even if your employee had a wife/husband that constantly went around your town and called you a jacka$$ and how much your company sucks,  and they had the ear of a lot of respectful people in the area; and then their kid got involved and had the whole town talking about what a s#!tty person you are and horrible job you are doing, you would just be able to "let it go"?

This just goes to show how magnaminous and compassionate Donald J Trump truly is. He is not so petty and insecure to let personal slights bother him. MAGA!

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

Of course Trump sounded splendidly stupid in defense of his re-tweet of the Seal 6 conspiracy.    He either:

1. Has no comprehension of his role as an influencer as president and therefore just retweets like a normal guy in twitter land  or

2.  He knows exactly what he is doing because he is a believer in all of the Q conspiracy theories, etc.  He didn't come out and disavowed Q - stating he knows nothing about it - just that he knows they like him - which is all that matters to him.  

Me thinks it is # 2.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-defends-promoting-conspiracy-that-navy-seals-didnt-kill-bin-laden-that-was-an-opinion/

President Donald Trump defended his amplification of a laughable QAnon conspiracy theory claiming the Navy SEAL team who killed Osama bin Laden only killed a body double.

Earlier this week, former SEAL Team 6 member and Trump supporter Robert O’Neil swatted down the conspiracy theory after the president retweeted a QAnon believer who has been pushing the claim. During Trump’s intense town hall with Savannah Guthrie, the NBC anchor brought this up and asked him: “Why would you send a lie like that to your followers?”

“That was a retweet,” Trump answered. “That was an opinion of somebody and that was a retweet. I’ll put it out there, people can decide for themselves.”

“You’re the president!” Guthrie interjected. “You’re not someone’s crazy uncle who can retweet whatever.”

Trump responded by briefly defending his retweets, then by complaining about the “fake” and “corrupt” media while saying “if I didn’t have social media…I wouldn’t be able to get the word out.”

“The word is false,” Guthrie pointed out, which Trump didn’t even acknowledge.

• 3 weeks later...