A man you can bait with a Tweet

So now that its inevotable hes gonna be our next Pres abd get this country its balls back, the crybaby side has to resort to digging up completely irrelevant tweets that are months old. Got it.

If it takes balls to be racist, sexist, ignorant, and stupid, does that mean it's not possible for a woman to be those things? ;)

• Fire 1

Trump as usual stepped in it over the weekend. I wonder if Mike Pence regrets connecting his career to Trump - Pence was doing damage control again.

The campaign would be better to keep Trump behind the Wizard of Oz curtain and let Mike be the person out front

Trump is the gift that keeps on giving and the press loves to be on the receiving end. I'm beginning to think Trump is a Clinton plant (Ok not really)- however, can a nominee to a major political party really be this dumb :dunno . If you could draw up a candidate that would guaranty a Clinton victory that would actually make Clinton look reasonable I don't think you could have drawn up a better opponent.

Gary Johnson - please get to 15% soon!

Trump is the gift that keeps on giving and the press loves to be on the receiving end. I'm beginning to think Trump is a Clinton plant (Ok not really)- however, can a nominee to a major political party really be this dumb :dunno . If you could draw up a candidate that would guaranty a Clinton victory that would actually make Clinton look reasonable I don't think you could have drawn up a better opponent.

I've been saying this for months. Bernie supporters think the primaries were rigged? Nuh-uh. The whole thing has been rigged from day one.

Trump as usual stepped in it over the weekend. I wonder if Mike Pence regrets connecting his career to Trump - Pence was doing damage control again.

The campaign would be better to keep Trump behind the Wizard of Oz curtain and let Mike be the person out front

Gary Johnson - please get to 15% soon!

Did you see Pence trying to dig out of a situation where Trumps lackys had denied entry of a reporter to one of his events? Some good quotes on that one, I do think there will be some friction to say the least. His name sadly is going to go down w/Trumps campaign.

So now that its inevotable hes gonna be our next Pres abd get this country its balls back, the crybaby side has to resort to digging up completely irrelevant tweets that are months old. Got it.

It's frightening to me that this is how some people see the world.

I've been saying this for months. Bernie supporters think the primaries were rigged? Nuh-uh. The whole thing has been rigged from day one.

Trump's ego is tooooooo big to be anyone's fall guy. However - I could see establishment repubs and dems working together behind the scenes to help Hillary after they saw Jeb, Scott Walker & Chris Christi flame out. Rubio wasn't ready and they weren't going to even try to entertain the thoughts of outsiders like Carson and Carly and 'wacko birds' (McCain's words) Cruz and R Paul. They may figure they can live wt the status quo for 4 more years, they did it for the last 4 and survived by playing rope a dope. In 4 years Rubio and Paul Ryan will be ready to take the lead. The repubs hold on to the Senate and House as Hillary won't have long coat tails and her election wont' be seen as a change election. So the repubs could somewhat moderate Clinton's positions and maybe limit her damage on the supreme court.