A man you can bait with a Tweet

The fella's on a roll ... and he hasn't even gotten to reviewing SNL yet ...

I keep going back to this tweet by Trump and after all of the loonie toon tweets this dimwit has put out....this one still baffles me.

I'm beginning to believe Trump lied about not drinking.

There is nothing about this tweet that even comes close to making sense.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/830769247185952772

https://twitter.com/mcuban/status/830781584538218497

I keep going back to this tweet by Trump and after all of the loonie toon tweets this dimwit has put out....this one still baffles me.

I would say Mark is probably smarter than Trump (just kidding. I know he is!) He managed to have almost the same wealth as Trump but not inherent the vast majority of it.

Yes, I'm sure there was some trigger, but it wasn't like a typical news story that he felt he had to refute or comment on. We are, sadly, going to watch a man tell the world that he is unstable and very powerful.

Short answer. "Yes Easy D - they will". Because you're unqualified and you've surrounded yourself with people who don't know what they're doing, who don't know the meaning of "classified". Maybe it was one of your waiters or your golf buddies from MirALago? The fact that the POTUS is trying to chase leaks instead of trying to change policy or god forbid actually do the right thing is nauseating.

• Fire 1

I think it's funny that in this series of tweets he pretty much admits that there's something to the Russia news. First he tries to deflect it as "Fake news" then sidesteps later and says the issue is that someone is leaking what's happening inside the WH. Which one Easy D?