A man you can bait with a Tweet

I know I've said this for awhile, but I really think we are witnessing a melt down of epic proportions. It can't help that he's roaming the WH halls alone at night.

Why does this jackass keep trying to spin everything back to how he won and Dems lost? Does that accomplish anything?

This guy is deflecting too hard. I can feel the breeze from here.

I know I've said this for awhile, but I really think we are witnessing a melt down of epic proportions. It can't help that he's roaming the WH halls alone at night.

maybe he should listen to Rush Limbaugh. i listened to him for half an hour while driving yesterday and he mentioned the shadow obama gov. about 30 times. he blames everything on the obama shadow government for almost all the problems that Trump is facing.

I think Trump is too pro-Netanyahu (which most people see as pro-Israel), but not that far from most politicians, so I don't understand the fervor over Trump's position here.

Does anyone have links to Trump being anti-Semitic? I remember some of his supporters being anti-Semitic but not the actual campaign.

On the other hand, Trump's cognitive dissonance has allowed him to be on both sides of some issues, so it wouldn't surprise me if Trump had managed to be both pro-Israel and anti-Semitic.