A man you can bait with a Tweet

Oh believe me. I agree with you there too.

It gets hard to combat the amount of sheer stupidity of this administration on a daily basis.

It makes me angry and disappointed, as someone who will have spent close to a decade in schooling by the time I'm actually in the workforce, the championing of anti-intellectualism and disregard for critical thinking by Trump and his allies. We need those things to be a strong, functioning society, and they're actively hostile to both.

Maybe it's me being to insular and being unable to divorce myself from my political leanings, but that is one of the major problems I have with the Republican party at the moment. Seems to be a lot worse with them than others right now.

Regardless, I'm glad there are those such as yourself, who count themselves as conservatives willing to not simply fall in line behind Trump.

Not everyone who opposes him is liberal.

I'm not arguing against that.

But, as someone who is more conservative than anything, I'm a little tired of being called a liberal because I can't stand the guy.

I hear you BRB that's why I put liberals in quotes. The current right wing party accuses all those who disagree with any of their stances liberals. They use the word like it's some kind of mortal sin. I just don't get it...

The President of the United States of America doesn't have a clue how to communicate with people in the government other than on Twitter. Figure it out NOW!!!

Funny thing is....I have the feeling the FBI is leaking this stuff intentionally. It's not some lone wolf in the Bureau with everyone else scrambling around trying to find him.

I swear sometimes I think Trump is confused and thinks Twitter is actually command prompt. He just doesn't know the right formatting.

/FINDLEAKERSNOW

/SAD

/BAD

I assume the last two are borne of loneliness and Trump is actually wishing for a HAL 9000-like AI friend to keep him company. He's trying to tell them how he's feeling.