Tangent Thread - Fall Camp Edition

Kind of sad that you think an out of context statement somehow proves something - something that investigators and prosecutors didn't even choose to pursue, let alone charge and try.

What about the others that stayed on the team?...Phillips, Peter, Washington.

Overall, I truly think Tom was/is a great person. But he LOVED to win as well. Those players would have been tossed in seconds nowadays.

Kind of sad that you think an out of context statement somehow proves something - something that investigators and prosecutors didn't even choose to pursue, let alone charge and try.

What about the others that stayed on the team?...Phillips, Peter, Washington.

Overall, I truly think Tom was/is a great person. But he LOVED to win as well. Those players would have been tossed in seconds nowadays.

Osborne was a competitive son of a gun. And he also cared about his players in a fatherly sense. Combine those two and he'd do anything to protect them.

More sad that you guys are talking about Tom Osborne in a Keith Williams thread.

Hey, I agree. Would love to see people stop pooping on our past to justify our present.

More sad that you guys are talking about Tom Osborne in a Keith Williams thread.

Hey, I agree. Would love to see people stop pooping on our past to justify our present.

It's not justifying. It's called calling out hypocritical bullsh#t.

• 2 weeks later...