Should Keith Williams Be Fired?

Mavric

Keith Williams DUI  

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Rileys sound bite made it sound like the plan is to keep him.

Football comes first here folks

It comes first at every single one of your 100 favorite teams, too.
Why are you so mad?

I'm not. You are.

Go find my other posts about family and friends in this thread and then you will figure out why I'm so mad.

Keith Williams loves Nebraska, he didn't imagine there was a place like this. He grew up in a rough part of Louisiana and also lived in some bad neighborhoods. He absolutely loved Nebraska and was committed to staying here because of the great people. Now, he makes a horrific mistake, one that could cost him his job. A man who has been through a lot now has made a terrible mistake. I hope he stays in Nebraska for rehab and finds a job to help his kids, but he is done. I love KW but its over its over its over its over. I hope rehab goes well, and he makes smart choices in life.

One time, he had to drink so much, he almost lost his liver to get KJJ. True story, he would drink with keyshawn senior downtown and it payed off immensely, we got KJJ. That's not the only reason we got him, but it was important he got to know Keyshawn senior well. But if you even THINK about drinking a little over the limit, you need to have the judgment to call a cab or an Uber. So long to a great recruiter and all the best KW.

agree- No matter where you come from you must fight the demons. Maybe he can take a lesser role while he demonstrates he is strong enough to be a role model.

Why are you so mad?

I'm not. You are.

Go find my other posts about family and friends in this thread and then you will figure out why I'm so mad.

You mistake me for someone who gives a damn why you are mad. You need to come to terms with the fact that if you root for a P5 team, you shouldn't be shouting from the moral high ground against any other team.

Edit: I plagiarized the bold part from NUPolo8.

• Fire 2

He should be behind bars. Doesn't necessarily mean he will be. He should be fired. Doesn't necessarily mean he will be.

Kind of surprised a college football coach wouldn't be able to hire a lawyer to get him out of a couple DUI convictions. I know a guy who makes considerably less and has gotten out of 11 (and counting).

Just a guess, but 10 years ago he was a young black position coach in Louisiana, so "getting off easy" might have been a little harder.

• Fire 2

Why are you so mad?

I'm not. You are.

You mistake me for someone who gives a damn why you are mad. You need to come to terms with the fact that if you root for a P5 team, you shouldn't be shouting from the moral high ground against any other team.

Wow. Great guy.

Why are you so mad?

I'm not. You are.

Wow. Great guy.

More like realistic guy

• Fire 1

He should be behind bars. Doesn't necessarily mean he will be. He should be fired. Doesn't necessarily mean he will be.

Kind of surprised a college football coach wouldn't be able to hire a lawyer to get him out of a couple DUI convictions. I know a guy who makes considerably less and has gotten out of 11 (and counting).

Just a guess, but 10 years ago he was a young black position coach in Louisiana, so "getting off easy" might have been a little harder.

I'm certainly not trying to excuse his actions but I'd bet he's got more DWB's than DUI's. You make a good point.

I'm certainly not trying to excuse his actions but I'd bet he's got more DWB's than DUI's. You make a good point.

Oops. My bad. Looks like he was a WR coach at San Jose State and San Jose City College during the years he had those issues. I have no idea what the racial climate is like there.

Oops. My bad. Looks like he was a WR coach at San Jose State and San Jose City College during the years he had those issues. I have no idea what the racial climate is like there.

I had a barracks roommate while I was in the Marines that was from San Jose. Rough area not unlike Oakland...probably a little better than Oakland though. He said he had "friends" that used to go out and stab bums for fun. I never asked if he ever joined in because I didn't want to know. I'm sure it's not all like that but that was what his neighborhood was like. Your point still stands though.