Keith Williams Suspended Two Weeks, Will Miss Four Games

BIG ERN

Saber, I pray you never experience this situation. Losing a family member, because a good time is more important, does not go over very well. It hits much harder when it is your family. Until you have had that happen, you really have no clue of what you are talking about. Your comments truly are asinine.

If you walked into an auditorium, drunk for the third time, but had a pistol shooting at the roof, not hitting anything what would happen. Really no difference other than the size of the bullet. Wrong, you would be in jail after the first incident.

• Fire 1

Saber, I pray you never experience this situation. Losing a family member, because a good time is more important, does not go over very well. It hits much harder when it is your family. Until you have had that happen, you really have no clue of what you are talking about. Your comments truly are asinine.

If you walked into an auditorium, drunk for the third time, but had a pistol shooting at the roof, not hitting anything what would happen. Really no difference other than the size of the bullet. Wrong, you would be in jail after the first incident.

So Brandon Reilly should be in prison right now? Don't preach to me or any one else.

So Brandon Reilly should be in prison right now? Don't preach to me or any one else.

Maybe he should be.

But hey, if you want to be an a-hole, maybe you'll get hit by a drunk driver some day and laugh it off as him just having a good time, huh?

• Fire 3

Maybe he should be.

But hey, if you want to be an a-hole, maybe you'll get hit by a drunk driver some day and laugh it off as him just having a good time, huh?

I am not an a-hole for expressing a reasonable opinion.

I would have absolutely no problem with him jail. Nor would I have a problem with KW in jail for a long period of time. A drunk never stops drinking until he or she does, obviously Coach KW has not.

Saber a lot of times it is a death sentence for the other person. Consider that before you respond. DUI is not a joke, it is not being lucky or not lucky. It should be a felony instantly, and I would hope soon it will be. Driving is a privilege, not a right. Until it affects you directly, you really have no idea of what you are talking about. Your daughter, your sister, brother, father or son, being gone for ever because some one is not concerned enough about their lives, only his or her enjoyment is very hard to deal with. Every day for the rest of your life sucks. Having family die because of total stupidity/selfishness is a different deal. Friends are tough I agree, but not a daily deal for ever normally.

I dont see where the rush is. He was given a timeline and it is clear to all. There is no reason he can't work on the drinking problem as well as coach his guys. People go to AA and do their jobs all the time. It not like he got 2 DUI's in 6 months, it was 8 years apart. When I was younger, there were times I could have had a DUI 6-8 weekends in a row. Not proud of it now and have since quit drinking by choice and never had a DUI in my entire life. None of that changed my life now. This is not that big a deal IMO. Anything he could teach them in 6 months he can teach them now

you should be in prision

my bad since finished reading your post. Watched a local family killed by a 21 year old drunk driver makes me irrational. I read a stat somewhere that like 20% of every driver you meet after midnight is drunk. Congrats on not doing it anymore

So you are saying 20% of all drivers should be on prison? Life's lesson is that sometimes you are in the wrong place at the wrong time and bad things happen to good people. I have had friends killed as well. Not something you want to happen but it does and always will to some extent. But my point really is that I was lucky and Keith was not. It does not make him a bad person nor me a good person. Everyone continues on with their life situation as it is dealt to them.

I would not say that you not getting caught is "lucky>" Maybe for anyone that innocently crossed your path during your drunken driving sessions.

I definitely agree with you there. I personally believe first offense DUI should result in significant jail time.

Same with texting while driving. Get caught looking at your phone, go to jail. Dead is dead.

Yeah, I'll take an experienced driver with a .08 over the people convinced they can continue to have a text conversation behind the wheel.