Okay...every new season I ask...what are your plans for the first game?

Wake up about 5AM and get the brisket going. Relax until the GT/BC kickoff. Watch that. Watch gameday. Put wings on at 10:30AM for lunch. Watch more football. Take brisket off at 5PM to rest. Slice brisket at about 6:30 for dinner. Watch football. Playtime with the 18 month old will be mixed in somewhere. No booze this year which will be tough/different.

Wake up about 5AM and get the brisket going. Relax until the GT/BC kickoff. Watch that. Watch gameday. Put wings on at 10:30AM for lunch. Watch more football. Take brisket off at 5PM to rest. Slice brisket at about 6:30 for dinner. Watch football. Playtime with the 18 month old will be mixed in somewhere. No booze this year which will be tough/different.

What is your process for your brisket?

Pretty sure my daughter is having some friends over to celebrate her birthday :band . Probably be out flippin burgers and dogs for them to eat, (I'll sneak a steak in there for me) ;) Then when the game starts, I'll tell all her little punk friends to keep it down cuz the Husker game is on and don't even think about coming in the house while the game is on. :grr I'll show them where the proper bushes are if they should have to relieve themselves. :rulez Then I'll watch the game :tv completely undisturbed.

Well, it will be sort of like that.

• Fire 3

We have to go boating with neighbors because the wives were too scared to say "No, we don't want to", and then hopefully be back home at 5:00, so I can get ready for kickoff at 6:00.

I thought you got out of that???

I got out of the Friday night camping, but we now have to go up to the lake and hang out with them during the day. Super lame.

What is your process for your brisket?
do you make the burnt ends or just keep it all in slices?