Nate Gerry and Brandon Reily Suspended for Fresno State

ADS

Not to say it isn't an awful off-season, but more like we should be accustomed to it. 2014 we had Leroy Alexander suspended for a game. 2015 had 5 total most notably Michael Rose Ivey, Jonathon Rose, and Cethan Carter. I guess I am curious what they were suspended for if in fact Reilly is also in the same boat as Gerry.

Not to say it isn't an awful off-season, but more like we should be accustomed to it. 2014 we had Leroy Alexander suspended for a game. 2015 had 5 total most notably Michael Rose Ivey, Jonathon Rose, and Cethan Carter. I guess I am curious what they were suspended for if in fact Reilly is also in the same boat as Gerry.

Reilly was popped for a DUI in the off season, I believe

Does anyone know how the drug testing actually works? I thought if the NCAA catches you, it's a full year loss of eligibilty (for anything anobolic related), and half the the year if a 'street drug'. BUT then it states if the University did the testing it is up to them to hand down the penalty. So you only lose 1 game for taking roids? Not saying he did, but going off the rules the school can do that at the minimum. If the NCAA catches the school not handing down penalties it could be tampering and harsh penalties. I remember Alexander only getting one game for something anabolic