WR Donovan Peoples-Jones [Michigan - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Heh, didn't even think about that when I saw them on the broadcast. Good idea recruiting staff. A+

Lol, my thoughts exactly. Didn't seem like a great game for WR recruiting.

If you read the tweets. Lots of comments about Jordan etc. I love Jordan, but you sort of have to believe that young guys like DPJ might have a stronger connection with meeting DWade.. I mean, he's never seen Jordan actually play.

Very cool game for so many recruits.

But....did we actually impress any WR or Secondary recruits tonight?

I'm surprised at all the comments about recruits not seeing their position featured in tonights game plan. They're smart kids (hopefully) that understand you base plays on your current talent as well as the other teams deficiencies and outages. Doesn't indicate that they may or may not have a strong role here in the future. Part of their OV is meeting with their position coach and talking about how their skills fit into the plan for the future here. Everybody needs to chill out.

• Fire 2

I'm surprised at all the comments about recruits not seeing their position featured in tonights game plan. They're smart kids (hopefully) that understand you base plays on your current talent as well as the other teams deficiencies and outages. Doesn't indicate that they may or may not have a strong role here in the future. Part of their OV is meeting with their position coach and talking about how their skills fit into the plan for the future here. Everybody needs to chill out.
No panic man, but if your the number one WR recruit from a purely football perspective, do you want to go where they say we are going to do this or somewhere that already does it.

But they are doing a great job recruiting so I'll have faith.

No panic man, but if your the number one WR recruit from a purely football perspective, do you want to go where they say we are going to do this or somewhere that already does it.

If we passed it 70% of the time, husker nation would be in an uproar that we didn't run the ball enough. When we did run the ball 70% of the time, we should have passed it more to impress the recruits.

If I was the #1 WR recruit and came to a game where they say they're going to do this, and ..... then I see that the QB is graduating, the current receiving corp. is graduating and I'm meeting the new QBs (in my class and the 6 months before), who I happen to know are passers, and I also do my homework and see what Langsdorf and Riley have done in the past where they were, I leave with, "I could come here, start pretty quick and be HUGE'

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...