WR Donovan Peoples-Jones [Michigan - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If there was ever any questions about what a new coaching staff can do from a recruiting perspective, I think this weekend is proof. When has NU ever had three 5-Star visitors in the same weekend? It's crazy. I know we need to land the big fish, but getting so much interest is a win by itself (plus, we have landed some big fish already this year).

Gotta think the amount of talent visiting also helps. But unfortunately he is going to take many many more visits after this. We would need to get him to come back again tonreally have a chance IMO.

Maybe, but we know that we're in the game as long as we get them on campus. The fact he's using an OV on us says something.

Exactly. You only get 5 OVs. So him using one for us is YUGE! You dont just use OVs to use them, especially for guys like this.

Gotta think the amount of talent visiting also helps. But unfortunately he is going to take many many more visits after this. We would need to get him to come back again tonreally have a chance IMO.

Maybe, but we know that we're in the game as long as we get them on campus. The fact he's using an OV on us says something.

Exactly. You only get 5 OVs. So him using one for us is YUGE! You dont just use OVs to use them, especially for guys like this.

Especially to Nebraska. We're no Miami location wise where they can use it as a party/vacation type thing.

I love the optimism. I'm just tempering my expectations until I hear from him we are among his top 3-5.

I love the optimism. I'm just tempering my expectations until I hear from him we are among his top 3-5.

I just don't see why we wouldn't be in his top 5 with him using he OV. Maybe he's visited his top 5 already and is coming just for sh#ts and grins.

Don't know what his intentions are however I know when Lamar Jackson left his intentions changed - he is a stud and will be playing along side some upperclassmen tomorrow. DPJ fits that same mold - he seems intrigued and their is a solid chance that he will have a similar reaction as LJ.

Don't know what his intentions are however I know when Lamar Jackson left his intentions changed - he is a stud and will be playing along side some upperclassmen tomorrow. DPJ fits that same mold - he seems intrigued and their is a solid chance that he will have a similar reaction as LJ.

DPJ will play right away at any school next season. Kid is on a different level