2016 Tunnel Walk

My first Huskers game yesterday and it was awesome!!!!!

Wish there was some kind of big finish to the Tunnel Walk, though. It's a tired old tune that could use some refreshing. Especially in comparison to what other schools do

I doubt they will ever change it. They tried to during the Callahan era and it didn't go over very well.

I liked it. Crowd was still energized and got me hyped up. The kids made me tear up too.

same hear. Theres just something about these college guys who are on top of the world taking time to make a difference in a kids life who is hurti g that gets me. Not just here, but all across the country. In a world where we seem to only hesr about the evil moments like these strike heart.

It was my first time back to a game since Iowa 2013. I noticed and higher amount of the hip hop music before the game. Not that I care. I'm not a hip hop guy, but it doesnt bother me, especially at a time like that. But i thought the overall production has improved. My first experience with the new sound system. Happy with that. I especially like the playing of the song "let it be" during the review of Tommy's TD run in the 4th. Overall, my take is it just seems like folks are having more fun. I got that sense watching games last year. Wisconsin, Mich St, and iowa. just seemed like the games seemed more fun, despite what goes on on the field. Another thing I noticed, cuz I like to pay attention to body language, is that our players are definitely haveing more fun. On the sideline. in the game. There is full engagement. All across the field.

• 2 weeks later...