Most over rated pre-season team

huKSer

Most over rated team  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Florida St coming back to curb stomp Ole Miss. Just needed a half to figure out it was football season. Tennessee, clearly the most over rated, followed closely by LSU. If Miles could find himself a QB, even just a game manager, they'd be scary good. He just goes for the best Jammal Lord impersonator he can get. All he needs is a pure pocket passer. Forget trying to get that mobile QB. That team is so loaded with talent at every position, the QB just needs to not lose the game, and all he finds is the QB that can lose the game with poor decisions

Tenn at #9 really did jump off the page when I looked at the initial top 25. I thought maybe #19 but as high as #9?

LSU is odd. Great defenses, great running game and they get these wildly talented NFL type WR's...but then have misfits at QB who can't get them the ball. Get a decent QB and LSU would be where Alabama already has been. Saban >>> Miles. Wisky beating them in Green Bay was an upset but watching Wisky over the years this was they type of game made for them.

ND losing was a shocker to me too.

As for the others, Houston pretty good, OU probably not as good as #3 but I see why they were put there at pre-season. UCLA barely lost in OT on the road to a quality opponent in aTm. FSU won. After Kelly leaves Ole Miss I think they are back to wanna-be's with potential sanctions coming. TCU and Clemson did what they needed to...I am OK with their wins.