Did we piss off BTN during their visit or something?

stargazer

I never felt like the Huskers were against me as a fan. And I never felt excluded.

Then again I did feel that certain fans were jackwagons in the way they "supported" our players with "tough love" as has been displayed and called out regarding TA and Cotton in this thread. So I had no problem with those types of fans being called out or excluded from "us" by the team.

• Fire 1

I don't care, I'd rather this team fly under the radar. We don't do well when we get praise it seems. Play with a chip on your shoulder, "No one thinks you're worth a damn.........you going to prove them right or wrong? Up to you....."

Us against the world......

No! We don't play that way around here! Those are words of the devil! That mentality poisoned the locker room last year and was responsible for our 6-7 record!

Oh yeah! That was the "cancer"

The team needs to remember that the fans are behind them...

Except for TA when he makes a mistake...and T. Newby because Zig should be getting all the touches...and Cotton...and Gerry because he was suspended...and Lightbourne because he is not as good as Foltz...and and and and

don't forget the coaches and SE also also. . and the fans! don't forget to hate the fans....especially the blue hairs that everyone here seems to bitch about....how dare they continue to support the team? and the sign on memorial....that has to be hated also. can we say we like the runzas? maybe we can like those?

These guys are showing us no love whatsoever. In final drive player of the day discussion, no one even mentions Tommy's performance.

I'm thinking it's because we/they have seen this before. Just like he can have one really great play, the next can be a head scratcher. He has games that are great and then not so good. Maybe they want to see more consistentcy

Tommy did play great Yesterday, hope he keeps it up. But that pick....ugh.

And those two almost picks...ugh

Other than that though, he had a pretty good game.

Almost picks. LOL. I guess we are going to have to start counting almost tackles, almost blocks, almost catches, and almost touchdowns too. LMAO.

As far as on topic posts, I wonder if BTN doesn't want to hype Nebraska to not set up the B1G looking bad in case the Huskers get blown out by Oregon.

Tommy did play great Yesterday, hope he keeps it up. But that pick....ugh.

And those two almost picks...ugh

Other than that though, he had a pretty good game.

Almost picks. LOL. I guess we are going to have to start counting almost tackles, almost blocks, almost catches, and almost touchdowns too. LMAO.

As far as on topic posts, I wonder if BTN doesn't want to hype Nebraska to not set up the B1G looking bad in case the Huskers get blown out by Oregon.

Laugh all you want. Those two passes that were nearly picked off were very bad decisions by Tommy. Again.

And so was the pick he threw.

Those three plays are examples of his poor decision making. So yeah, keep laughing at his mistakes.

• Fire 2

No doubt Tommy's pic was a terrible decision but I'm curious why nobody seems to be questioning the play call. First down from the 4 yard line. These are the situations that I question our commitment to the running game.

Which picture are you referring to? Was it a selfie during the game? That definitely would qualify as a bad decision.