McDonald's & Nebraska Big Mac For Sack Sponsorship Deal

seaofred92

After watching a youtube vid, exageratted or not, i cant get myself to go near a mcdonalds. you couldnt pay me to eat that garbage.

What if Trump endorsed them for their healthy and worthwhile qualities?

What if you went to McDonalds and you ordered them and when they handed you the bag, the food was there.

By the time you got out to your car, those sandwiches miraculously dissaapeared. Don't fret, Hilary just wanted to make sure you ate healthy, so she deleted them!

After watching a youtube vid, exageratted or not, i cant get myself to go near a mcdonalds. you couldnt pay me to eat that garbage.

Study the picture The Dude posted. That guy has two Big Macs and look how healthy he is!

Also, Internet doesn't always equal truth. Remember the rumor that went around a long time ago that McDonalds was grinding up earthworms to put into their burgers to save money? Then somebody did the math on how much a dozen nightcrawlers cost at a bait shop and the worms ended up being way more expensive per pound than the finest steaks?

Lastly, we all are going to end up dead regardless of what we eat. I'll take a few less years on this earth before leveling up if I get to eat McDonalds, Gimbal's jelly beans, and everything that can fit on a grill, rather than dying with a belly full of bean sprouts and protein shakes.

I do respect your right to disagree and your decision not make the lines any longer at McDonalds come Monday. :thumbs