Advice for Visiting Duck Fan?

My buddy and I were looking for a tee time around the same time. Would be fun to meet up with some Oregon folk, although we aren't into any threesome stuff. You know... no homo.

Others will offer better input, I'm sure, but as far as Friday night, the Railyard or O Street are the only two good options, but are both great options. O Street is all college bars over a 4-5 block stretch, and the Railyard/Haymarket area is a slightly but not much older crowd. The Railyard is a big open area across from the basketball arena where you can drink outside, a big LED wall and usually some live music.

Also get some Raising Canes if you've never experienced it.

You lost a lot of credibility with the Raising Canes recommendation in my not so humble restaurant opinion. He probably doesn't want to know which national chain restaurant to go to. It's not in Oregon, but it's all over the place, and it wasn't founded in Nebraska.

OP - go to McDonalds. They have the best french fries you'll ever taste.

• Fire 1

My buddy and I were looking for a tee time around the same time. Would be fun to meet up with some Oregon folk, although we aren't into any threesome stuff. You know... no homo.

Others will offer better input, I'm sure, but as far as Friday night, the Railyard or O Street are the only two good options, but are both great options. O Street is all college bars over a 4-5 block stretch, and the Railyard/Haymarket area is a slightly but not much older crowd. The Railyard is a big open area across from the basketball arena where you can drink outside, a big LED wall and usually some live music.

Also get some Raising Canes if you've never experienced it.

Nothing against Raising Canes, as it's pretty good stuff. But there has to be better food out there other than a chain chicken place. That's like saying "you gotta try the Chick Fil-A".

Thank you. Just saw this after I posted.

Shoot, anyone know how to post links?

Anyway, Burger King, they have this HUGE burger called the "Whopper" it is crazy big and get this they make it "your way" so you can basically order it how you want. They have lettuce, onions, tomatoes...You name it they have it.

Do they have turkey burgers on a gluten free bun?

Shoot, anyone know how to post links?

Anyway, Burger King, they have this HUGE burger called the "Whopper" it is crazy big and get this they make it "your way" so you can basically order it how you want. They have lettuce, onions, tomatoes...You name it they have it.

Do they have turkey burgers on a gluten free bun?

Ha! I guess I have not checked the backside of the menu!

So what you're telling me is to smoke a bunch of weed and go to McDonalds???

BTW - What's the deal with the "under the overpass" tailgating? Tightwads or just hardcore?

If you like thick, corn fed girls, come to my buddies house when you get to town.

Thick like how Ron Weasley says it or thick in the thighs thick? I need to know for a friend.

• Fire 2