Advice for Visiting Duck Fan?

Ya, I wouldn't bring weed into the state. You won't like it if you get caught.

back in the day anything under an ounce was a $100 fine and they smoke your weed later.not sure if it's still the same.

Not sure what the penalties were then or now, never participated, but ive heard since the whole colorado thing if you are caught holding just a bit too much they like to hit you with trafficking with intent to sell.

That's always been the case... You guys are way over-blowing the weed thing. Yes, you can't walk around O street ripping the bong. But you can smoke in private/in your car. Even if you get caught, as long as you don't have more than an ounce, you will only be receiving a civil citation (aka a ticket). It's no worse than getting caught speeding. Nebraska isn't weed heaven like Colorado or Oregon but it's not awful.

An overpass is where cars go over and trains go under. And in Nebraska, it's also where people park and party before games.

Nebraska is not known for its BBQ. We take our meat straight. Might be a few national BBQ chains like Dickey's. Or maybe Cane's has a bbq dipping sauce.

I would suggest you try Phat Jacks if you think there isn't good BBQ in Lincoln.

• Fire 2

Photo 1: Railyard. Great place to tailgate and hangout before/after the game. Nightlife will be busy with a wide age range but typically more young adult and middle age on gamedays. There are about 5 bars in that area.

Photo 2: The Downtown. O street bar. This is your dance bar you go to prior to a better dance bar.

Photo 3: Brass Rail. O street bar. Dance bar, sloppy, messy, sticky, and wild describe this sh#t show. Nicknamed Rail 30 because you don't go until 1:30

Photo 4: Barry's. 9th and Q. Great place to hangout. The rooftop will be packed. Good place to hangout when you first get going on your nightly adventure

Photo 5: Mainstreet. O street. Don't go there, just a cool photo

Youtube Video: Fat Toad. O street. End of the night dance bar, sloppy as well. Foreign Creeps linger however (not necessarily a bad thing, it helps me out).

Other Bars worth mentioning:

Duffys- O st. Hipster crowd, chill, fishbowls are what you get there

Brothers- O st. Wanna be dance bar, spacious, not bad earlier (10:30ish) but gets dark as it gets later (main street always is now)

The Bar the Bar - 17th and Q. like a Frat house relocated to a bar, large outdoor area with life-size pong and bags

This would be a typically night DT for me being the rat that i am. I am a 24 y/o male, starts classy, ends face down ass up in a bush

10:30- Barry's Rooftop

11:15 start walking to O street

11:30 Sandys Bar- Great start to O, famous for Elk creek water

12:15 Iguanas Bar (Iggys) - One of my favorites, multiple bar rooms, free popcorn

1:00 Downtown Bar - Fun starts to begin. Dancing, lights, Rap, Fog.

1:30 Brass Rail or Toad - Either would be a solid choice

2:00 Hang outside and BS with people all over

After that go head for food, multiple options. I always do Raising Canes. C Berrys breakfast is great. You really can't go wrong unless you get like Jimmy Johns

• Fire 3

Photo 1: Railyard. Great place to tailgate and hangout before/after the game. Nightlife will be busy with a wide age range but typically more young adult and middle age on gamedays. There are about 5 bars in that area.

Photo 2: The Downtown. O street bar. This is your dance bar you go to prior to a better dance bar.

Photo 3: Brass Rail. O street bar. Dance bar, sloppy, messy, sticky, and wild describe this sh#t show. Nicknamed Rail 30 because you don't go until 1:30

Photo 4: Barry's. 9th and Q. Great place to hangout. The rooftop will be packed. Good place to hangout when you first get going on your nightly adventure

Photo 5: Mainstreet. O street. Don't go there, just a cool photo

Youtube Video: Fat Toad. O street. End of the night dance bar, sloppy as well. Foreign Creeps linger however (not necessarily a bad thing, it helps me out).

Other Bars worth mentioning:

Duffys- O st. Hipster crowd, chill, fishbowls are what you get there

Brothers- O st. Wanna be dance bar, spacious, not bad earlier (10:30ish) but gets dark as it gets later (main street always is now)

The Bar the Bar - 17th and Q. like a Frat house relocated to a bar, large outdoor area with life-size pong and bags

This would be a typically night DT for me being the rat that i am. I am a 24 y/o male, starts classy, ends face down ass up in a bush

10:30- Barry's Rooftop

11:15 start walking to O street

11:30 Sandys Bar- Great start to O, famous for Elk creek water

12:15 Iguanas Bar (Iggys) - One of my favorites, multiple bar rooms, free popcorn

1:00 Downtown Bar - Fun starts to begin. Dancing, lights, Rap, Fog.

1:30 Brass Rail or Toad - Either would be a solid choice

2:00 Hang outside and BS with people all over

After that go head for food, multiple options. I always do Raising Canes. C Berrys breakfast is great. You really can't go wrong unless you get like Jimmy Johns

People still think the toad is a solid choice? I thought it was altogether quarantined by anyone with a pulse.