Advice for Visiting Duck Fan?

An overpass is where cars go over and trains go under. And in Nebraska, it's also where people park and party before games.

Nebraska is not known for its BBQ. We take our meat straight. Might be a few national BBQ chains like Dickey's. Or maybe Cane's has a bbq dipping sauce.

"take our meat straight"....is that going back to the "9-holes" and "no homo" stuff?

I'll put this in here instead of starting a new thread, but my buddy and I who are UNL fans are coming to town. I've been before to Lincoln but never to Omaha, where we will be staying tonight and Thursday. Does anyone have any suggestions on good places to eat/see/things to do while in Omaha before making the drive to Lincoln Friday morning? Our plan was to hit the zoo Thursday morning and then come back and head to Upstream Brewery in Old Market (were staying at the Courtyard in the Old Market) but we don't really have any idea on where to go out or where to eat or if there's anything worth going out of our way to see/try in Omaha while we are there. We're both 24 year old guys if that helps.

Thanks!

You know... no homo.

Well, I did say that we're a threesome looking to do nine holes... bang!

It's too bad The Tubbery isn't around anymore. Knapplc still raves about that place.

That's Polo's thing. He never lets a chance to talk about the Tubbery pass him by. I'd forgotten about that place until he brought it up.

You know... no homo.

Well, I did say that we're a threesome looking to do nine holes... bang!

It's too bad The Tubbery isn't around anymore. Knapplc still raves about that place.

That's Polo's thing. He never lets a chance to talk about the Tubbery pass him by. I'd forgotten about that place until he brought it up.

My lord, you're right. I think that's what I was remembering. Something something, bold flavors.

Go to Cliff's and try a kamikaze. Sharkwater is their most popular flavor. They limit you to two per person since they're so strong.

I like Cliff's because it's not nearly as packed as the other places. They usually have good music playing and multiple tvs with college football on.

They have a tiny, enclosed outdoor patio area with tables and couches for smoking. I don't believe they offer any food, but there are plenty of late night options downtown for food.

I recommend Honest Abe's if you wanted a quality, local burger place. 14th and P (11a-10p on Fri-Sat). Get yourself some freedom fries, Puddles.