30 for 30?

nemajordude

Ill continue to take this stance on this. I really wish it werent made. Im tellin ya. Theres gonna be stuff exposed-well beyond the Phillips stuff-that is going to darken this era for some folks. Wed be better off just continuing on our way remembering it like we already do. This series is about contrpversy. Plain and simple. Gonna be a lot of folks wishin theyd just stick to youtube games of the 90s for memories after this is over.

Ill continue to take this stance on this. I really wish it werent made. Im tellin ya. Theres gonna be stuff exposed-well beyond the Phillips stuff-that is going to darken this era for some folks. Wed be better off just continuing on our way remembering it like we already do. This series is about contrpversy. Plain and simple. Gonna be a lot of folks wishin theyd just stick to youtube games of the 90s for memories after this is over.

Camelot had some issues no doubt. I'm interested if it will be more trash or triumph. I'm hoping they talk more about the greatness than the crap that went on. Of course, the drama puts more people in the seats.

I can see some stuff being new to a national audience, but what could possibly be new to Husker fans?

yep I have a feeling this will be more about the negative drama than football.
  • 3 weeks later...