Refs?

My new favorite play is when we hit a WR in the chest with a snap and the opponent falls on the ball but it gets called back because 3/5 of our offensive line false started.

The other guys didn't know what hit them.

Utter was late on the snap. I wanna say there was another time where that happened and got another false start

I thought a couple of the pass interference calls were a bit soft, but they got away with holding on a couple of big runs. But those were some pretty overzealous DBs they had.

The play with the botched man in motion snap that called dead..... obviously that one is the one they'll rue for a long time, but that's just bad luck. We've had several years of similar bizarre s**t happen to us, so I don't really feel bad about it.

For once I'm just glad to see an opponent shoot themselves in the foot as often as we do.

Local Duck fans are saying they got robbed. I wasn't able to watch but the last 5 minutes of the game. Were there any questionable calls or are they just whining?

Ducks played a very sloppy game, and were particularly hammered by some pass interference calls, many of which were pretty easy calls for the ref to make.

Admittedly, there were some iffy calls, but that often goes both ways.

I flat out refuse to blame refs for game outcomes, even if it's on the last play. There were plenty of opportunities for Oregon in that game and they didn't take advantage of enough of them.

• Fire 1

Local Duck fans are saying they got robbed. I wasn't able to watch but the last 5 minutes of the game. Were there any questionable calls or are they just whining?

The entire first quarter they were mugging our receivers and I was wondering if the refs would ever call it. They seem to think grabbing and holding are an ordinary part of the game.