Why is Mark May a Hater! Seriously!!!

huskerfan74

There was a time when sports anchors didn't have 3 hour talk shows that they had to fill with trivia and crazy theories. They just showed up, did the pregame, called the game ,and wrapped it up.

​The long, hyped up back-stories and opinions were reserved for special events like the Olympics or boxing matches .And back then you couldn't even see the boxing matches, for the Ali-Frazier fight I think some artist drew pictures that looked like Mr. Clean fighting H. R. Pufnstuf. That's probably the only reason they had to talk about it so much.

If I recall, back when Trev Alberts was part of the show, they really, really didn't like each other and the vitriol has remained even years after Trev moved on.

It's this. Alberts was a blatant homer when they worked together and it was apparent that the two didn't like each other. May took every opportunity to rankle Alberts over Nebraska's decline. I don't generally buy into persecution theories, but May just doesn't like Nebraska. Aside from this, I pay little attention to May as he just isn't very insightful about college football in general.

If I recall, back when Trev Alberts was part of the show, they really, really didn't like each other and the vitriol has remained even years after Trev moved on.

It's this. Alberts was a blatant homer when they worked together and it was apparent that the two didn't like each other. May took every opportunity to rankle Alberts over Nebraska's decline. I don't generally buy into persecution theories, but May just doesn't like Nebraska. Aside from this, I pay little attention to May as he just isn't very insightful about college football in general.

Next to crazy ass Lou Holtz he seemed okay. Mack Brown makes him look ill-prepared, lazy, and pretty unintelligent when it comes to football. I enjoy listening to Mack Brown's analysis. He is fair, not crazy negative to any teams but does point out their shortcomings. He also isn't a huge Texas homer, which kind of surprises me. They almost have to beg him to be that way when they talk about Texas.

Mark May has always been this way. I read somewhere that it is a congenital birth defect and that his brain is 25% the size of a normal human brain. Coupled with the fact the delivering doctor dropped him on his head, not once or twice but three times, well, this is what you get. Addel brained douchebag.

One thing that may have chapped him was the many times ESPN had contests where fans could vote on the "Best Teams of the Decade" and I believe Nebr fans found a way to put 3 different NU teams in the Final 4. I remember Trev A laughing and Mark M steaming.

Yeah! He whined like a little girl! But he's gone from The Final so-Buh Bye!