Injuries?

Hayseed

Sounds like the Ducks had a bunch of injuries, but it didn't look like many on our side. Tommy cramping and Newby going out with what looked like a minor leg injury were the only ones I saw.

​Anyone know the status of Terrell Newby and were there any others?

Staying healthy is one of the most important things playing in the Big,.... not easy to do with all the big city giants falling on you.

I hope the rest Tommy up a little this week. We need him healthy.

My son who is all into fitness said he didn't "hydrate" properly, that you have to start two days early. I thought it was more a matter of Tommy being on the field every offensive down while the other players shuffle in and out. While a lot of guys like me would like him to run 20 yards every play, I agree that we need to do whatever it takes to keep him healthy and not prone to injuries and mistakes.

I hope the rest Tommy up a little this week. We need him healthy.

My son who is all into fitness said he didn't "hydrate" properly, that you have to start two days early. I thought it was more a matter of Tommy being on the field every offensive down while the other players shuffle in and out. While a lot of guys like me would like him to run 20 yards every play, I agree that we need to do whatever it takes to keep him healthy and not prone to injuries and mistakes.

It is must likely a compounded problem. If he did not start hydrating earlier in the week, he could start cramping faster than everyone's else given the amount of downs he plays and how much running we ask of him. I actually noticed during the Huskers' first TD drive in the first that TA was sweating really heavily. I mentioned it to the people I was watching the game with and somewhat predicted him cramping coming out of the half (when his body had time to cool down).

Either way, the sideline treatment TA received (IV, pedialyte, pickle juice, Gatorade, water) appeared to work well enough to keep him in the game until the end. Good thing there was not OT.

Cethan Carter had a that hit on his torso. Any word on him?

I'm pretty sure Cethan came back in,

I didn't catch that. Thanks

Neither did he.

I see what you did there

HAHA!! Not the ball, but the hit looked painful. As they say you might as well catch it your going to take a hit anyway!