Coach Power'T's experience and thoughts as an outsider at Memorial.

Scratchtown

I understand you are an Oregon fan, but you are from Nebraska and were trying to start SH*T with other Nebraskans? That doesn't sound very smart.

Yes, you might have been a little tipsy and it could have been "playful", but it still doesn't sound very smart.

I wasn't starting "Sh!t". It was normal banter.

Your comment of "Begging someone to get after me" sounds like you are being a drunk, mid-to-late 20's guy with too much testosterone and trying to start SH!T.

Maybe it was playful banter, and I wasn't there. But, when you word it that way in your original post, it sounds like you are being an ass. I don't have a problem with drinking before the games, I do it almost every time I go to Husker games. But, it doesn't give you an excuse to be an ass (which you may not have been).

Is there a "come at me, bro" GIF out there on the interweb?

• Fire 2

2 things. Why were you begging for someone to get after you? And why were you going to leave when Nebraska was only up by 8?

That also seemed odd to me. Why would you leave when your team was within 1 score and in the 3rd quarter.

Because he thought our playcaller was going to be smart and run the ball down their throat the rest of the game and end it. But then we started doing dumb stuff lol.

At any rate, good game to you. Although, it's still confusing to me why you're an Oregon fan. But, good game.

This is as good a place as any for this - Yesterday I cruised one of Oregon's forums on 247sports. I know that we all know this, but it still blew my mind: Their entire program and fans really consider their team to be 90% offense.

Hardly any of their fans had issues with the fact that their defense couldn't get a stop to seal the game. I get it, it's Oregon's MO to score 55 per game...but it's still just so bizarre to me. I honestly do think that Hoke is probably a good thing for them. Just think what even this year's team would be like for them with a good defense?

There was talk of Prukop not being cut from the right cloth to be an Oregon quarterback. LOL, he was one of the hottest transfers last year, wasn't he? Could be wrong about that. But he's an excellent QB.

I predict that Oregon will beat Washington. I highly doubt they'll lose more than three this year.

• Fire 1

At any rate, good game to you. Although, it's still confusing to me why you're an Oregon fan. But, good game.

This is as good a place as any for this - Yesterday I cruised one of Oregon's forums on 247sports. I know that we all know this, but it still blew my mind: Their entire program and fans really consider their team to be 90% offense.

Hardly any of their fans had issues with the fact that their defense couldn't get a stop to seal the game. I get it, it's Oregon's MO to score 55 per game...but it's still just so bizarre to me. I honestly do think that Hoke is probably a good thing for them. Just think what even this year's team would be like for them with a good defense?

There was talk of Prukop not being cut from the right cloth to be an Oregon quarterback. LOL, he was one of the hottest transfers last year, wasn't he? Could be wrong about that. But he's an excellent QB.

I predict that Oregon will beat Washington. I highly doubt they'll lose more than three this year.

Their takes on Prukop are amazing, considering his final 2 were Oregon and Alabama.