Gigapixel 360 view of Memorial Stadium Saturday

Mavric

These very kind folks sat behind me at the game. The dude had green & gold contacts in - really freaky looking. The lady could sing like an angel, just blew us away on the National Anthem.

BvrzYu7.jpg

So you can see these two in the kazilla-pixel picture. See the dude in the white hat, middle of this shot? I'm wearing the black hat behind him. Totally occluded.

KSzrXJ1.png

Some say it's my best picture.

EDIT - is that Jordan Westerkamp in the bottom right? Have to ask him how he liked the seats.

Knapp you were about 10 rows in front of me then. Those people were sitting about 5 rows in front of us.

In the giant megapixel pic I was walking down the isle to get concession. I found my brothers and dad and my son and his friend too. Pretty cool thing

• Fire 1

Also, if you look towards Southwest stadium, you can see the point where the camera starts and stops the picture.

Unless there are a pair of identical-twin journalists who decided to dress the same.

You were looking at the cheerleaders, admit it.

I kinda wish they would have been doubled-up too, although that female journalist was nice to look at twice.

Look right at Oregon's sideline, towards the right side of their huddle, about the 48 yardline in the green and black striped shirt....

Is that Dana Altman?

Yes, that's him. I saw him walking through the tailgates in Lot 12 and then again on the sideline where you mentioned.