WR Eric Fuller

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd love it if he pulls a McQuitty/KJJ/Gebbia and shuts it down quick after his first visit. If you know you know.

If we've made that strong of an impression with school visits then I feel good about how we could add to that with the next year - I also feel real, real good about the impression we as a staff have made with the coach there at Hawkins. The investment is paying off, we may not see Jody or Johnson this year (I think we have a shot at the later) but being in the running has made us legit for others behind them.

I'd love it if he pulls a McQuitty/KJJ/Gebbia and shuts it down quick after his first visit. If you know you know.

If we've made that strong of an impression with school visits then I feel good about how we could add to that with the next year - I also feel real, real good about the impression we as a staff have made with the coach there at Hawkins. The investment is paying off, we may not see Jody or Johnson this year (I think we have a shot at the later) but being in the running has made us legit for others behind them.

Has he visited. Big if he's part of Friday Night Lights this year. Could be another great year for that event.

Who voted for: Nebraska

seaofred92, trob0508, huskerfan92, MattyIce, SkerLover95, husker_fan_from_sweden, CMT1525, knapplc, nphuskers12, Scott Tenorman, The Maudfather, Dillrp4NU, onlyHskrfaninIL, Sker4Ever, huskersrule95, Hedley Lamarr

Wow. Lot of people must have been in the know....

Ha I voted after. So that means everyone after me is a cheater also.

Who voted for: Nebraska

seaofred92, trob0508, huskerfan92, MattyIce, SkerLover95, husker_fan_from_sweden, CMT1525, knapplc, nphuskers12, Scott Tenorman, The Maudfather, Dillrp4NU, onlyHskrfaninIL, Sker4Ever, huskersrule95, Hedley Lamarr

Wow. Lot of people must have been in the know....
Ha I voted after. So that means everyone after me is a cheater also.
Haha.