Herbstreit

ebohnart

He is a lightning for Husker fans because of his tantrum he had a few years back about the greatest team. He does a pretty good job as an analyst...he just has a very, very obvious bias. It is what it is. He is better than Mark May!!!

He is a lightning for Husker fans because of his tantrum he had a few years back about the greatest team. He does a pretty good job as an analyst...he just has a very, very obvious bias. It is what it is. He is better than Mark May!!!

Mark May is a genius.......in his own mind!

IDK...

Every season is a meaningful season to me. I mean, we only get 12 (+) games a year.

Also, people give Kirk WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY too much credibility. He's just a dude who gets paid to be on TV and do what we're doing now. Talking about football.

Although, I will say he's one of the best in game analyst in college football. He's just a salty a-hole on twitter. At the same time, people gotta stop feeding him, then he becomes a troll.

If it's your job to guess the winning team 50 times in public every Saturday, you've signed up to piss off thousands of people.

Are Nebraska fans more vocal and more thin-skinned than other fanbases?

I honestly don't know. But it does seem like some fanbases take it out on individual sports pundits, while Husker fans are wary of the entire national press corps.

He does a pretty good job as an analyst...he just has a very, very obvious bias.

Even this isn't true. Kirk has had plenty of complimentary things to say about Nebraska in the past, and has always done a good job while calling our games (even though we usually get de-pantsed on national television every time that happens).