CB Quran Hafiz [Florida Atlantic - Signed LOI]

HuskermanMike

HuskerBoard Predictor  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I thought that it was expressed that his offer was most likely not comittal right now.

That was just Mav's opinion.

IMO, if we have 0 DBs committed by December 19 and we're turning away some decent prospects for hopes at bigger fish near signing day, that would concern me. If the kid wants to commit here, and Darnay and the like can't get their sh#t together, I'd love to have him. Like I said earlier, this guy is very much in the mold of Chris Jones and he turned out alright.

I thought that it was expressed that his offer was most likely not comittal right now.

IMO, if we have 0 DBs committed by December 19 and we're turning away some decent prospects for hopes at bigger fish near signing day, that would concern me. If the kid wants to commit here, and Darnay and the like can't get their sh#t together, I'd love to have him. Like I said earlier, this guy is very much in the mold of Chris Jones and he turned out alright.

Just as a FYI Darnay isn't coming here. That dream unfortunately has been squashed

Just as a FYI Darnay isn't coming here. That dream unfortunately has been squashed

For some.

Not for me yet.

• Fire 1

For some.

Not for me yet.

Nate Clouse went on the radio and said we are out of it publicly but sure

For some.

Not for me yet.

Nate Clouse went on the radio and said we are out of it publicly but sure
I didn't know Nate Clouse made the decisions for recruits. Darnay has been silent about things since June and never said we were out of the picture publicly but sure
  • Fire 1

This is true. And it's complete speculation on my part.

That guess came from how excited he seems to be about Nebraska, his relative lack of other "big" offers and the other - seemingly more attractive - other guys we had been after.

However, it's also entirely possible that he just wanted to wait and have a special signing ceremony. That didn't seem to make as much sense at the time because he would risk losing his spot. But perhaps we aren't as in on the other guys as we'd like to think. Or perhaps we like him more than I think.

It was just a hunch. Could be wrong.

• Fire 1