Alabama Transfer Blake Barnett

I would take him. What if PoB doesnt pan out? Who do you have? A true freshman and a transfer that didnt do well at his last stop.

How would you know if he isn't going to pan out after his redshirt freshman year? I think it would take at least two more years to really know that and they should have several more QBs in the system by then.

ASU should be a fun dumpster fire to watch next year. i live in arizona and after watching ASU a few times this season including the game against U of A and listening to local sports radio guys its pretty obvious Graham has lost this team and the only reason he is still around is because he has a ridiculous buy out. if this kid doesn't get the starting spot and Graham doesn't win over a locker room that has completely tuned him out ASU will be a sh#t show.

• 2 weeks later...

These guys are choosing to leave because they were all beat out by a true freshman and want a chance to start somewhere. If you think Saban is booting these guys so they're left with a true freshman as the only QB on a scholly for a championship run you're delusional.

And if you think Saban ISN'T booting kids that he misses on (at positions other than QB), then you're delusional.

• Fire 1