Maybe Bill Snyder was on to something....or maybe not

If I were ISU, TCU, OSU, Tech, KSU and Baylor.... I would be chit chatting with the Mountain Wests top schools about forming a new league or at least pick up an application.

I could see KSU, ISU, and possibly Baylor (I think that program is getting ready to fall back into no mans land) looking at the Mountain West. As for Tech, TCU, and OSU. They would probably be attractive to the PAC 12.

If I were ISU, TCU, OSU, Tech, KSU and Baylor.... I would be chit chatting with the Mountain Wests top schools about forming a new league or at least pick up an application.

I could see KSU, ISU, and possibly Baylor (I think that program is getting ready to fall back into no mans land) looking at the Mountain West. As for Tech, TCU, and OSU. They would probably be attractive to the PAC 12.

TCU not getting into Pac12 as a religious school. TTech not getting into Pac12 for academic reasons. Okie State probably not because of geography, unless other teams near them join the Pac12 too.

TCU not getting into Pac12 as a religious school. TTech not getting into Pac12 for academic reasons. Okie State probably not because of geography, unless other teams near them join the Pac12 too.

Is the Pac 12 really that great academically? (Honest question as I have no idea outside of Stanford). And I don't know how much geography plays into things anymore. There is sooooo much money in college athletics especially football that I don't thing the teams/conference cares as long as they know the quality of teams will improve their conference which will in turn increase revenue. Also TCU, Tech or OSU would give them a foothold in the Texas recruiting hotbed that they don't currently have

Is the Pac 12 really that great academically? (Honest question as I have no idea outside of Stanford). And I don't know how much geography plays into things anymore. There is sooooo much money in college athletics especially football that I don't thing the teams/conference cares as long as they know the quality of teams will improve their conference which will in turn increase revenue. Also TCU, Tech or OSU would give them a foothold in the Texas recruiting hotbed that they don't currently have

All the California schools are known for strong academics, and Colorado has a strong academic reputation, as well. I think Washington is a good school, not sure about Washington State. I have no clue about the Oregon schools or Arizona schools (other than partying).

All the California schools are known for strong academics, and Colorado has a strong academic reputation, as well. I think Washington is a good school, not sure about Washington State. I have no clue about the Oregon schools or Arizona schools (other than partying).

Very strong academically. It's the reason the Pac 12/Big TEN have been so loyal to each other for decades.

is it mean that I hope the Big12 just crumbles and schools like iowa st, kansas St, Tech, Baylor, and so one wind up in non power conferences? Cuz I do. maybe my energy is misplaced, but f#*k them guys. Really. no sympathy here. id even like to see it happen to tExas but theyre gonna wind up somewhere. Seeing them have to take a back seat and remain mediocre will be fun enough. And Kansas's basketball will get em somewhere.

• Fire 1

is it mean that I hope the Big12 just crumbles and schools like iowa st, kansas St, Tech, Baylor, and so one wind up in non power conferences? Cuz I do. maybe my energy is misplaced, but f#*k them guys. Really. no sympathy here. id even like to see it happen to tExas but theyre gonna wind up somewhere. Seeing them have to take a back seat and remain mediocre will be fun enough. And Kansas's basketball will get em somewhere.

Our former Big 8 brothers are the ones who conspired to create the Big XII and sided with Texas in all the policy votes.

Iowa State and Kansas State can go suck eggs for all I care. They made their bed.

• Fire 1

Our former Big 8 brothers are the ones who conspired to create the Big XII and sided with Texas in all the policy votes.Iowa State and Kansas State can go suck eggs for all I care. They made their bed.
exactly. It ms why i feel this way. Then they mocked and ridiculed us fpr leaving. Like WE were the ones making the mistake.
  • Fire 1