Rank Your 5 Star

I suspect that we will have to wait for most of the remaining recruits to make up their minds as the top players tend to take the approach of wait and see how the various schools' season finish out. We need to win 10 or more to land more top guys to finish out this class as we all would like. So, maybe those % figures are a reflection of the odds of winning games down the stretch. I think we have a hell of good chance IF we lose no more than 2 this year. That is a long shot indeed (maybe a 20% chance of that in my view). We need a bunch more luck and I think we've had more than the usual level of positive bounces and just in the nick of time calls and plays - of course we have a bumch of that coming after the last several years of more bad luck than good.

I am continuing to remain positive and hoping that our players can keep their minds and attitudes right if and or when that first loss happens. The season has lots to play for even if we should fall short a couple times. They need to keep their eye on the prize which as a fine season with a quality bowl win and double digit win total! If they stay focused and play their tails off, it just might be a tad better than that!

Net chance of signing two or more of the named 5 = 30%.