Week 7 Preview: Indiana

BIG ERN

Indiana is a tough out in Bloomington. They frankly should have beaten both Michigan and Ohio State at home last year. Although it's a different team this year and will not be an intimidating environment, they tend to play well at home. This is also a much improved football team. This team is not the Indiana that many casual fans think of. This team has gotten much better under Kevin Wilson. As far as losing to Wake Forest, they almost put up 700 yards of total offense but were doomed by 5 INT's. They should be a 4-1 football team and should demand our full attention.

Wake Forest has a decent record anyway.

I don't really get this at all....this is Indiana folks. Indiana. Wake Forest was able to squeak out a win against them....WAKE FOREST!!!

They needed overtime to beat a horrible MSU team.

They were up 20-13 on FIU (who Maryland and UCF both STOMPED into the ground) with 6 minutes left in the game before they were able to pull away.

They only shuffled by BALL FREAKING STATE by 10 points because they let off the gas pedal instead of stomping on their necks. They scored 3 points in the entire game from about 10 min left in the 3rd quarter which was then followed up by 20 unanswered by BALL FREAKING STATE!!! Ball state passed for 231 and ran for 140...BALL FREAKING STATE!!! Keep in mind that NIU's only win has been against Ball State.

Even in their other two wins opposition passed for lots of yards. MSU: 263, FIU: 268,

Only ones who couldn't seem to pass was Ohio State.

Honestly, I am not seeing what everyone is so worried about. Indiana doesn't have the defensive line that Illinois has....and as obvious by Ball State passing for 231 versus them...the don't have the best secondary either.

Indiana has not seen a motioning offense like this one run in the way we can run it. They are going to have a really horrible time keeping up. As long as our defense can continue to perform in the way they are...tons of 3 and outs for opposing offenses, limiting red zone scoring...we're going to be just fine.

We cannot dismiss ANY of the teams we play. The minute we do-we get beat. We've all seen it time and time again. We have to play a clean game. On Big Red Wrap up last night Blake Lawrence talked about this very thing. He said that when the players go into a game thinking that the other team s a push over the Huskers end up paying the consequences. The Huskers need to set their minds on playing each game as if they were playing the top team in the nation. Regardless of where that team sits in the rankings or who they have won or lost to this year. Otherwise, and we've all seen it, it will come back and bite them in he backside. GBR!

Was watching this BTN this morning before I went to work. They had DiNardo and the old WR from Wisconsin on, I think his name is Kieth Williams. He is a bigger homer for Wisconsin than Chuck Long is for Iowa. I am not BTN/ESPN hates us person but sometimes you just have to scatch your head.

Anyway, those 2 are asked about the NU/IU game right after Vogal and some scribe for Indiana are on. They are asked who has the advantages on offense, defense, ST and Intangibles. Well apparently NU's only advantage going into the game is on ST. Indiana has the advantage on offense, defense and the intangibles.

I mean I don't know, you just go Really?

I just cannot fathom how we are supposed to be the underdogs here. I'm to the point where even if Fyfe had to play, we should win this freaking game. I'm over this Indiana crap, let's beat em and then wait for the Purdue could pull the upset talk.

This x 1000. People are definitely jumping on the Indiana bandwagon. They are giving them a lot of credit for ALMOST but not really getting close to beating tOSU, and beating a Michigan St team that is way below average. Argument could be said for both sides but talent alone is all NU. C'mon y'all!