QB Jalen Mayden [Mississippi State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Player: Jalen Mayden
Hometown: Sachse, Texas
School: Sachse
Position: Quarterback
Height: 6-2
Weight: 208
40 time:
Offers: Houston, Illinois, Louisiana-Monroe, Louisville, Mississippi State, Nebraska, Ohio State, Oregon State, Syracuse, USF, Utah
Visits:

Twitter

247 Composite: #176 Overall; #6 DTQB; .9288; :star :star :star :star

Rivals: #236 Overall; :star :star :star :star
247: #231 Overall; #8 DTQB; :star :star :star :star
Scout: #68 Overall; #8 QB; :star :star :star :star
ESPN: #178 Overall; #9 QB-DT; :star :star :star :star

Hudl

• Fire 1

But i was told Langsdorf and Riley are set in their ways and after Armstrong they will not recruit dual threat QBs anymore.

Makes you wonder if seeing how efficient Tommy has been this year made them re-think slightly how they want to use their QB. Especially if they can get their hands on him for 4-5 years instead of 2 to develop him as a passer.

But i was told Langsdorf and Riley are set in their ways and after Armstrong they will not recruit dual threat QBs anymore.

Makes you wonder if seeing how efficient Tommy has been this year made them re-think slightly how they want to use their QB. Especially if they can get their hands on him for 4-5 years instead of 2 to develop him as a passer.

I agree...I think they see the benefit of a QB that has some shake N bake (loved that stuff).

It makes no sense to want a statue. If you can find a kid that can run and throw it is clearly the best choice

• 5 months later...
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Jalen Mayden [Mississippi State - Signed LOI]