WR Joshua Moore [Texas - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

136 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Moore commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/2018 at 08:20 PM

I"m puzzled at how this is working out. If I remember correctly, our coaches worked satellite camps but they were at smaller colleges. The smaller colleges liked it because they got a lot of kids to their campus and they were after a different level of player than a school like Nebraska.

I think the NCAA recently put in a rule that these have to be held at a FBS school campus.

So.....now we are attending one at Texas A&M. My question is, why would Texas A&M be interested in inviting our coaches into their camp?

I"m puzzled at how this is working out. If I remember correctly, our coaches worked satellite camps but they were at smaller colleges. The smaller colleges liked it because they got a lot of kids to their campus and they were after a different level of player than a school like Nebraska.

I think the NCAA recently put in a rule that these have to be held at a FBS school campus.

So.....now we are attending one at Texas A&M. My question is, why would Texas A&M be interested in inviting our coaches into their camp?

All adidas schools

Not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing.

Not sure but some college is getting one heck of a duo. Unless he means playing together on the same field but not necessarily same team. That'd open up any of those SEC schools.

For now I'll just assume we flipped Jordan and are getting Josh too!

https://twitter.com/Jo_moore2/status/856204786261147648

Not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing.

Not sure but some college is getting one heck of a duo. Unless he means playing together on the same field but not necessarily same team. That'd open up any of those SEC schools.

For now I'll just assume we flipped Jordan and are getting Josh too!

Loy put in CB for Josh and Jordan to Nebraska. Maybe they will play together

• Fire 1
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Joshua Moore [Texas - Signed LOI]
  • seaofred92 unpinned this topic