WR Joshua Moore [Texas - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

136 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Moore commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/2018 at 08:20 PM

Wondering if the development is that his brother Jordan is now apparently visiting the longhorns this weekend.

Article didn't mention it. Pretty much word got out he shot a Nebraska video and everyone thought he only shot that one but he just did the A&M one at a different time.

Yep. Word got out that he shot a Nebraska commitment video which led to all the CB picks. Then he shot an aTm video later.

So no one really has a clue where he's going haha. Hamm's explanation:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spv7lq

After much digging, here’s what we know as of Friday evening on Joshua Moore. There were in fact two commitment videos made. One for Nebraska and the other for Texas A&M. We’re hearing a final decision will be made likely this evening or tomorrow night.

There’s also a chance he may unofficially visit A&M tomorrow morning. We’re told he may want to see College Station with his brother one more time before making the final call the night before. Obviously, that decision will impact whether or not he makes his way back for the BBQ.

We’re very confident in saying Moore has given more than a strong indication to Nebraska that he’s coming and he does have plans to visit Lincoln next week with his mother. That’s why you saw the flurry of crystal ball picks, Including mine, which I was very hesitant to do, but at the time it was the right call. It also wasn’t a coincidence those picks were made the same day he made his first video. However, like we stated, another commitment video had been shot later.

Josh is a fantastic kid and clearly torn right now between both the Huskers and Aggies. More than what we anticipated a few days ago.

In all my days covering recruiting, I haven’t seen anything like this. So many people close to him are thrown off. Including these coaches recruiting him.

• Mavric changed the title to WR Joshua Moore [Texas - Signed LOI]
  • seaofred92 unpinned this topic