WR Joshua Moore [Texas - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

136 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Moore commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/2018 at 08:20 PM

I'm not saying one way or another, but you'd think that they would know that people would be able to tell those are AM gloves. So personally, I would say there is a good chance he is messing with minds with that short clip. I mean, think about it, what would be the point of an announcement on Sunday if you're going to leak the most important part of your video on Tuesday.

PS I bet he ain't visiting Nebraska for FNL if he commits to AM on Sunday.

So....correct me if I don't have this quite right.

He is visiting, with his brother, aTm this weekend on the same day he is committing. He then is coming with his brother (who is a aTm commit) to FNL less than a week later.

This is shaping up to be a really odd commitment/recruitment.

I'm beginning to think that he and his brother have the visit to FNL scheduled just to keep interest up and not tip their hand on where he is going. Once he commits to aTm on the 18th, they will cancel the trip.

Good luck to him. Time to move on.

• Fire 2

Gotta start winning games on the field before we can win these battles in recruiting

I haven't heard that before.
Well its true. If you want to compete with big hometown teams and national title contenders then you need to give the player a reason to leave their state or pick you over an Alabama/OSU/Clemson type team. Whether it be the big possibility of a conference/natl title or them becoming a first round pick under these coaches. Neither of which Nebraska has been able to do for a very long time.

Gotta start winning games on the field before we can win these battles in recruiting

Good Lord.....

Texas A&m has gone

2016 8-5

2015 8-5

2014 8-5

2013 9-4

Go back one more year and they were 11-2. They've also had players like Manziel and Garrett that make people take notice of their program. We've done nothing but be mediocre for a decade now and have certainly not churned out any of those types of players as of late. The point is they've been far more relevant and the perception of them is much better than the perception of us on a national stage.

Good Lord.....

Texas A&m has gone

2016 8-5

2015 8-5

2014 8-5

2013 9-4

Go back one more year and they were 11-2. They've also had players like Manziel and Garrett that make people take notice of their program. We've done nothing but be mediocre for a decade now and have certainly not churned out any of those types of players as of late. The point is they've been far more relevant and the perception of them is much better than the perception of us on a national stage.

In 2012 when they went 11-2, the Moore twins were in 7th grade. You mentioned Manziel and Garrett. We had Suh and Ameer.

And...mentioning Manziel is almost like if I would have put Gregory on this list.

• Fire 1
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Joshua Moore [Texas - Signed LOI]
  • seaofred92 unpinned this topic