Sign in to follow this  
Saunders

Red Dead Redemption 2

Oh, this isn't about ST coaching?

:lol:

Edited by NUance
Was the thread title originally "Read" Dead Redemption? Or is my dyslexia acting up again? LOL

Never was a big Red Dead guy; the whole Western motif doesn't so much for me. However, Rockstar makes great games, so this is awesome news for fans of the series.

NeoGAF is throwing rumors out there that there will be a big reveal of this during the XBox E3 presentation, as it's going to be a showcase Scorpio title. I would presume this also means PS4 Pro support too. :dunno

And I'd expect a PC version too...just don't expect it day-and-date of the XB1/Scorpio/PS4/PS4 Pro versions.

• Upvote 1

NeoGAF is throwing rumors out there that there will be a big reveal of this during the XBox E3 presentation, as it's going to be a showcase Scorpio title. I would presume this also means PS4 Pro support too. :dunno

And I'd expect a PC version too...just don't expect it day-and-date of the XB1/Scorpio/PS4/PS4 Pro versions.

If it's going to be a showcase Scorpio title, I wonder what that means for the "barebones" versions for the standards consoles?

If it's going to be a showcase Scorpio title, I wonder what that means for the "barebones" versions for the standards consoles?

Stick figures and 10 FPS, I'd wager. chuckleshuffle

Stick figures and 10 FPS, I'd wager. chuckleshuffle

316ca5f3c5b1044aa29e49fda5a7ecde.jpg

On 9/29/2017 at 1:21 PM, suh_fan93 said:

Is this essentialy a GTA style game except with a western theme?  I could never get into GTA.  

Yes. It's actually the third game in the series, but it's GTA in the Wild Wild West. 

Full disclosure: I haven't played 1, and probably won't play 2, but Red Dead 2 is going to be massive. How many of you guys are getting it tomorrow. Anyone doing a midnight release? 

EDIT: SoaB; there's already a thread, with this exact title. And I've even got the last post in it. 

Mods, if you would merge, please? 

Yeah....I got bored with Red Dead 1. Pretty repetitive. I'm not into the western style. I watched a couple players on the Mixer dealio play and it just doesn't do much for me.