• 7 months later...

NeoGAF is throwing rumors out there that there will be a big reveal of this during the XBox E3 presentation, as it's going to be a showcase Scorpio title. I would presume this also means PS4 Pro support too. :dunno

And I'd expect a PC version too...just don't expect it day-and-date of the XB1/Scorpio/PS4/PS4 Pro versions.

• Fire 1
  • 2 weeks later...

NeoGAF is throwing rumors out there that there will be a big reveal of this during the XBox E3 presentation, as it's going to be a showcase Scorpio title. I would presume this also means PS4 Pro support too. :dunno

And I'd expect a PC version too...just don't expect it day-and-date of the XB1/Scorpio/PS4/PS4 Pro versions.

If it's going to be a showcase Scorpio title, I wonder what that means for the "barebones" versions for the standards consoles?

If it's going to be a showcase Scorpio title, I wonder what that means for the "barebones" versions for the standards consoles?

Stick figures and 10 FPS, I'd wager. chuckleshuffle

Stick figures and 10 FPS, I'd wager. chuckleshuffle

316ca5f3c5b1044aa29e49fda5a7ecde.jpg

• 3 months later...