WR Cameron Brown [Ohio State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

81 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Brown commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/21/2017 at 11:19 PM

He won't end up at Nebraska and I don't want him at Nebraska anymore.

Oh cry me a river jeez calm it down two notches.
First of all a commitment is a commitment and the fact he wasn't committed over 3 weeks means he definitely should've waited. Also, if you're going to like tweets about 62-3 that random guys on twitter tweet at you he's obviously joking about the Nebraska football program. I'm just saying we should go elsewhere because this looks a waste of time. I'm honestly not that mad at all it's his choice just irks me when Highschool kids make a big decision and change all the time, part of this could be on coaches forcing them to commit to get a spot. We have more WR's that we can get too. We have Allen now and I expect us to get Moore if we can keep those two until signing day this WR class will be fine.
you take this all wayyyy too seriously dude.
Nope. If you're gonna say you're committed stick with it. It's time to move on.
  • Fire 1

First of all a commitment is a commitment and the fact he wasn't committed over 3 weeks means he definitely should've waited. Also, if you're going to like tweets about 62-3 that random guys on twitter tweet at you he's obviously joking about the Nebraska football program. I'm just saying we should go elsewhere because this looks a waste of time. I'm honestly not that mad at all it's his choice just irks me when Highschool kids make a big decision and change all the time, part of this could be on coaches forcing them to commit to get a spot. We have more WR's that we can get too. We have Allen now and I expect us to get Moore if we can keep those two until signing day this WR class will be fine.
Well i agree he should stick to what you first say you're going to do, however saying that you dont want someone just because theu didn't follow through is just about as childish.

Well i agree he should stick to what you first say you're going to do, however saying that you dont want someone just because theu didn't follow through is just about as childish.
Not just that I just think he's not that interested anymore and is Ohio St. bound. Just my opinion I could be wrong.

Not just that I just think he's not that interested anymore and is Ohio St. bound. Just my opinion I could be wrong.

So you won't cheer for Tyjon Lindsey? Go it.

It is a college decision not the Syrian conflict.

• Fire 2

So you won't cheer for Tyjon Lindsey? Go it.

It is a college decision not the Syrian conflict.

I just think he's really not that interested is all I'm saying this is all an opinion which I can have. Am I upset he decommitted after committing just a little bit ago? Sure. Is t my decision? No. I just think Nebraska isn't the school he's going to and I'm fine with that. Just think it's time to split ways, because he's probably going elsewhere.

• Fire 1

Call him Scam Brown? Looks like he got a change of heart in a hurry. Not a big deal, we will still recruit him and TOSU only takes him if they have room. It will come down to us or OSU and if they have room. Won't be holding my breath for a re-commitment.

This means we need to get Josh Moore on board. That would be a huge get for this class.

Best of luck to Cam wherever he goes, because it is his decision.

Call him Scam Brown? Looks like he got a change of heart in a hurry. Not a big deal, we will still recruit him and TOSU only takes him if they have room. It will come down to us or OSU and if they have room. Won't be holding my breath for a re-commitment.

This means we need to get Josh Moore on board. That would be a huge get for this class.

Best of luck to Cam wherever he goes, because it is his decision.

Honestly I'm not worried either way. I think Coach Dub will get us players of equal or close to equal talent. I just don't think he's all in on being here and that's fine. He will do wherever he goes just don't expect a recommit after they decommitted. How many times has that ever happened?

Supposedly still coming to the FNL camp on the 23rd.

Good for him and us handling this maturely, if indeed we both are.

Personally I'd rather have a kid decommit if he's not sure we are the school for him, rather than stay committed while not actually being committed.

True. Sad to see some people on Twitter personally attacking him.

Personally I'd rather have a kid decommit if he's not sure we are the school for him, rather than stay committed while not actually being committed.

Unless said adult is some sort of coach, there is absolutely no reason for anyone out of college to be tweeting a recruit. It's extremelycreepy and the negatives outweigh any potential benefits.

Unless said adult is some sort of coach, there is absolutely no reason for anyone out of college to be tweeting a recruit. It's extremelycreepy and the negatives outweigh any potential benefits.

I don't think you understand twitter very well.

Twitter is easily understood. It's simply a system where people can write things in 140 character statements.

What is pathetic is people's use of it to think tweeting directly to recruits is somehow cool and appropriate to do.

• Fire 2
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Cameron Brown [Ohio State - Signed LOI]
  • seaofred92 unpinned this topic