WR Cameron Brown [Ohio State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

81 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Brown commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/21/2017 at 11:19 PM

My guess is miscommunication with OSU. One of those non-committable offers.

I thought about that. But....looking at OSU's class, they have 14 commits but zero WRs. It seems like they are absolutely dominating in recruiting everywhere BUT WRs. Now, I'm sure they will get their WRs. But, it's not like their top prospects are knocking down their door to commit.

Maybe some of those guys realize their WR coach is somewhat of an ass hat.

He may be an idiot on twitter but he can recruit. Remember it is June and there is still a lot time before signing day. OSU has done very well over the last few years bringing in highly rated prospects at the WR position.

I thought about that. But....looking at OSU's class, they have 14 commits but zero WRs. It seems like they are absolutely dominating in recruiting everywhere BUT WRs. Now, I'm sure they will get their WRs. But, it's not like their top prospects are knocking down their door to commit.

He may be an idiot on twitter but he can recruit. Remember it is June and there is still a lot time before signing day. OSU has done very well over the last few years bringing in highly rated prospects at the WR position.

Like Tyjon? 😉 In all seriousness though OSU will be fine with or without Brown they always find some studs.

I wonder if the coaches would let him announce again. Meaning they tell him to just hold off this time around until he is sure he is ready.

I say this because I suspect his offer to OSU could be contingent on whether Babb commits. Brown is the 3rd lowest WR they have offered.

I'm guessing they will take somewhere between 23-26 players. Wouldn't you think they would take at least 3 WRs in a class like that?

I wonder if the coaches would let him announce again. Meaning they tell him to just hold off this time around until he is sure he is ready.

I say this because I suspect his offer to OSU could be contingent on whether Babb commits. Brown is the 3rd lowest WR they have offered.

I'm guessing they will take somewhere between 23-26 players. Wouldn't you think they would take at least 3 WRs in a class like that?

OSU currently have 9 on their roster. No seniors. What's a normal number? Plus they have some higher ranked players than Brown interested. So who knows. I was just thinking out loud why the kid commits to NU just to decommit after an OSU visit, and then wants to visit NU again.

Like Tyjon? In all seriousness though OSU will be fine with or without Brown they always find some studs.

You can't get them all.

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Cameron Brown [Ohio State - Signed LOI]
  • seaofred92 unpinned this topic