WR Cameron Brown [Ohio State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

81 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Brown commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/21/2017 at 11:19 PM

14 minutes ago, C N Red said:

Heard the same thing. They apparently called a few players and pulled their schollies.

Whose scholarship offer did they pull? I know they stopped going after Jones but that was in the works for months when he kept on visiting Bama, GA, FLA, and FSU. OSU then went after another QB and signed one out of TX.

1 minute ago, jaws said:

Whose scholarship offer did they pull? I know they stopped going after Jones but that was in the works for months when he kept on visiting Bama, GA, FLA, and FSU. OSU then went after another QB and signed one out of TX.

I don't know but something is gonna have to change to get under the number. How do you think that will happen? They might not just pull a scholly but they basically talk players into giving up schollies or to move on to free them up. Urban is starting to play the Saban game.

1 minute ago, jaws said:

Maybe the coaches already knew but you better get used to it with the early signing period. I don't like it but it is what it is.

It doesn't take long to call a coach and decommit. And you're right, he could have, but most likely he didn't considering nobody has mentioned it.

• Plus1 1
On 12/14/2017 at 1:21 PM, jaws said:

He isn't my favorite coach but Smith has had 5 WR drafted since he started at OSU. He has also had a few guys go undrafted and make NFL teams. Not all of those guys were highly rated recruits. I wouldn't call him a terrible coach or else he would of been fired long ago.

I look at his undrafted guys that are making NFL teams as him not coaching them up to their potential at tOSU, then they start realizing their potential once they enter the league. Just my opinion.

• Mavric changed the title to WR Cameron Brown [Ohio State - Signed LOI]