LB Michael Keck

Player: Michael Keck

Hometown: Harrisonville, MO

Position: LB

Height: 6’5”

Weight: 218

40 time: 4.62

Visit Date: Spring game

Scholarships offered: Kansas, Kansas State, Missouri, Nebraska, Northwestern, Stanford, Wisconsin

Favorites: Committed to Missouri

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: #2/ :star:star:star:star

Bid Red Report: :star:star:star:star

Assessing the talent: Close to 150 tackles and a dozen sacks says it all.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 10% He visited for the spring game and got his first dose of the Sea of Red, hopefully he comes back for round two.

That seems to be the opinion of many around the KC Metro. One of his best friends, Zach Kendall, was arguably KSU's top recruiting get next to Freeman for 05' out of Harrisonville, MO, and has said to want to play college ball with him. He is also dating Kendall's sister, so that plays a bit into things maybe. Has been seen around Manhattan a bit during the second semester of 06'.

But that was before all of the bigtime national powers started knocking on his door for his services. If you would of asked me 2 or 3 months ago I would of said his chances of going to Manhattan at 75%. Now with NU and all of the rest of the bigtimers after him, maybe 50%. Actually attending these spring games at Lincoln and others does tend to sway attitudes, and going to NU to see the atmosphere first hand does make a lasting impression. Who knows. Nothing is for sure with Keck.

That seems to be the opinion of many around the KC Metro. One of his best friends, Zach Kendall, was arguably KSU's top recruiting get next to Freeman for 05' out of Harrisonville, MO, and has said to want to play college ball with him. He is also dating Kendall's sister, so that plays a bit into things maybe. Has been seen around Manhattan a bit during the second semester of 06'.

But that was before all of the bigtime national powers started knocking on his door for his services. If you would of asked me 2 or 3 months ago I would of said his chances of going to Manhattan at 75%. Now with NU and all of the rest of the bigtimers after him, maybe 50%. Actually attending these spring games at Lincoln and others does tend to sway attitudes, and going to NU to see the atmosphere first hand does make a lasting impression. Who knows. Nothing is for sure with Keck.

Great point of view...it's makes sense

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...