Cases of Election Fraud

Just now, Archy1221 said:

So is my tax return and that stays private.  

and yet there are lot's of accusations from the far right about "dead people" voting.  if our votes are private...how the heck are people finding dead people voting?   are our votes not so private or are the people making those claims just a bunch of lawyers for trumps big con game?

• Plus1 2

14 minutes ago, commando said:

and yet there are lot's of accusations from the far right about "dead people" voting.  if our votes are private...how the heck are people finding dead people voting?   are our votes not so private or are the people making those claims just a bunch of lawyers for trumps big con game?

We know who voted just not who they voted for.

• Plus1 1
25 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Not how it works at all. I get it, Biden bad, election rigged. But maybe like know what you are talking about before just spewing BS. 

That's not been my narrative at all, but making that accusation seems to be your only contribution to these threads so carry on.

20 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Then call your local, state, and/or federal representatives and tell them you want the laws changed to make elections more transparent and give them your suggestions/demands. If you're really serious about it, then find an organization with the same goals or start one yourself.

I'm not outraged by the results.  I just want it to be fair both ways.

Here is an article touching on the transparency where it dances around but acknowledged transparency being an issue.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/11/10/fact-check-videos-crowd-locked-out-detroit-center-lack-context/6195038002/

Just now, Redux said:

That's not been my narrative at all, but making that accusation seems to be your only contribution to these threads so carry on.

You literally go out of your way to side with Trump on every single issue, even when its as outlandish as this one yet you want people to believe your 'im not a Trump supporter, I just see where he is coming from' shtick. There is absolutely no evidence of mass voter fraud and you are literally spewing BS talking points that have zero basis in reality. How am I supposed to contribute anything to that? 

• Plus1 3

3 hours ago, Redux said:

And if the machine failed the first time, it failed the second time.

I get it, Orange Man bad and all of that.  I'd still like to know and not assume he's spinning a web

Just going back to this, why in the hell wouldn't you assume he is just spinning a web? That is what he does. He has made over 20,000 false claims over his presidency. Why would you give this guy the benefit of the doubt when courts are proving over and over these claims have no standing. Yet we can't assume the pathological liar is spinning a web. 

• Plus1 5
18 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

You literally go out of your way to side with Trump on every single issue, even when its as outlandish as this one yet you want people to believe your 'im not a Trump supporter, I just see where he is coming from' shtick. There is absolutely no evidence of mass voter fraud and you are literally spewing BS talking points that have zero basis in reality. How am I supposed to contribute anything to that? 

If that's how you choose to interpret it so be it.  No hair off my chest.  I'm just as annoying and stubborn arguing with Trunpers saying the stuff you guy's yell at me.

12 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Just going back to this, why in the hell wouldn't you assume he is just spinning a web?

Because that's lazy

32 minutes ago, Redux said:

I'm not outraged by the results.  I just want it to be fair both ways.

Here is an article touching on the transparency where it dances around but acknowledged transparency being an issue.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/11/10/fact-check-videos-crowd-locked-out-detroit-center-lack-context/6195038002/

I read the entire article and fail to see what you claim is a lack of transparency.

• Plus1 2

17 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

Guys, implying the need for video surveillance for elections because #fraud

means that you all think previous elections that didn't have them were fraudulent.

We have TONS of safety nets in place to prevent fraud with elections...we've had 200+ years to do this.  Adding a camera to a drop box isn't going to do jack squat to help in that regard.

We have not had 200+ years of mass mail voting.  If fact this years mass mailing of votes was unlike any year we have seen.  Many states hastily changed the way they do elections this year (in some cases through the courts And not the legislatures) because of the pandemic.  

what are the safety nets currently in place this year to prevent ballot harvesting?  

how would a camera not be helpful in seeing one person drop in 50 ballots they collected from someone else?  

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

We have not had 200+ years of mass mail voting.  If fact this years mass mailing of votes was unlike any year we have seen.  Many states hastily changed the way they do elections this year (in some cases through the courts And not the legislatures) because of the pandemic.  

what are the safety nets currently in place this year to prevent ballot harvesting?  

how would a camera not be helpful in seeing one person drop in 50 ballots they collected from someone else?  

where is your proof?  why hasn't trump provided any evidence in the courts?   has anyone been convicted?

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, RedDenver said:

I read the entire article and fail to see what you claim is a lack of transparency.

I mostly agree.  But the thing is there were people being rejected access, covid or not, people were being denied.  I think it's a pretty thin platform as far as examples go, but sadly THIS was the first and only example I got from my Trumper buddy.  I was expecting several but so far, just that one.

My argument was that Covid restrictions on top of standard fire restrictions are going to limit access to begin with.  That being said, denying access is still denying access.  The whole transparency thing is a legitimate concern and I honestly can't convey a lot of the finer points, but it's not nearly as offensive as the Trump crowd claims.  I still see people trying to share the "Australia saw the REAL results where Trump won 400+ electoral votes" and it's beyond sad.

56 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Its not lazy when it has been proven to be nothing but a web time and time again in the court of law. Court of law>pathological liar with everything to gain from lying. Thats not lazy its purely common sense. 

It's absolutely lazy.  Saying "I doubt everything Trump says because it's Trump!" makes you incapable of being objective, and once that precedent is set I just don't have any interest in conversation.  I like the capability to at least see a different vantage point even if you don't agree with it.  Denying a difference of opinion exists is counterproductive.

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, commando said:

where is your proof?  why hasn't trump provided any evidence in the courts?   has anyone been convicted?

What are you even talking about?  Proof of what?  What does Trump have to do with anything I said?  I know you have TDS but I didn’t bring up Trump?  I’m sure some people have been convicted of election over the course of history.   

please try and follow along a little better. 

• Plus1 1