Cases of Election Fraud

6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Quote me where I said the Biden charity was a Fraud or criminal act and I will apologize right away. 

Then what are you talking about?   

Trump and his family have been convicted of fraud and banned from running a charity and paid a 2,000,000 fine.  You must be fine with a crook being president. 

Biden has done what exactly?

7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Lol...I didn’t deny it.  I’m sure everything in snopes is true and that’s a sad thing for the people who donated the money.  Same with the Trump charity. Sad thing for the people who donated.  Call if a grift and move on.  It happens. 

interesting....biden didn't have to pay any fines over his charity.   wonder why trump would have to pay fines for his charity and Joe didn't?    probably something like trump broke the laws and agreed to pay a fine rather then have to go to jail and joe didn't break any laws?   could be.   many are saying it.   

50 minutes ago, commando said:

interesting....biden didn't have to pay any fines over his charity.   wonder why trump would have to pay fines for his charity and Joe didn't?    probably something like trump broke the laws and agreed to pay a fine rather then have to go to jail and joe didn't break any laws?   could be.   many are saying it.   

I’m happy for you.  Biden legally have $3 million in charity to his friends. Good for your dear leader. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, Archy1221 said:

I’m happy for you.  Biden legally have $3 million in charity to his friends. Good for your dear leader. 

i apologize for hurting your feelings.   i know you believe donnie is the chosen one but he is a common con man.   deal with it.

5 hours ago, Redux said:

It's absolutely lazy.  Saying "I doubt everything Trump says because it's Trump!" makes you incapable of being objective, and once that precedent is set I just don't have any interest in conversation.  I like the capability to at least see a different vantage point even if you don't agree with it.  Denying a difference of opinion exists is counterproductive.

If a person lies to me 20,000 times I am going to doubt everything that comes out of their mouth until they can provide proof for what they are saying. You'd be a fool not to. 

Also, lying and making things up isn't a difference of opinion. The truth is not subject to opinion. 

• Plus1 3

On 12/16/2020 at 3:11 PM, Redux said:

Then something needs to change.  Accepting mistakes isn't acceptable.

Partly gaslighting, absolutely.  Partly reasonable to ask questions.

Literally every politician in Washington but sure.  Because Trump is a piece of s#!t doesn't mean we should not question things if there is reasonable doubt.

It's not insulting, integrity is vital.  If we accept that there is cheating every election, we would also have to accept that in a record voter turnout year that coule mean record cheating.  I have no problems looking into it if there is reasonable doubt.

Partly because people still can't fill them out properly.  Partly because machines can't be trusted.  Partly because people can and do manipulate things.

I'm don't doubt that.  And if there are a lot of fudged ballots, you won't see them.

Not just that but Trump was stupid by chastising the mail ins to begin with.  He should have heralded them to his constituency.

I want more transparency regarding the counting process.  Votes should remain anonymous but the process of tallying them shouldn't be in question.

And we should.  I wish I had the answer for this on HOW we should change it.

An article that talks about some things that concern you in regards to issues with the overall election process.  Prob didn’t change the outcome of Wisconsin, but it doesn’t make it right either and goes against state election law.  

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

If a person lies to me 20,000 times I am going to doubt everything that comes out of their mouth until they can provide proof for what they are saying. You'd be a fool not to. 

Also, lying and making things up isn't a difference of opinion. The truth is not subject to opinion. 

Why did they block out the windows during one of the recounts in I believe Detroit?

2 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Once you realize everyone you know lies every single day all the time...you will be free.  

I don't know one honest person, but I know a bunch of people that lie less than others...so do you.  

The only people I don't trust are the losers that tell me they don't lie.

• Plus1 1

30 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Once you realize everyone you know lies every single day all the time...you will be free.  

I don't know one honest person, but I know a bunch of people that lie less than others...so do you.  

The only people I don't trust are the losers that tell me they don't lie.

I tell my wife she looks great in every outfit she wears and her cooking is always on point. I would never lie!

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

An article that talks about some things that concern you in regards to issues with the overall election process.  Prob didn’t change the outcome of Wisconsin, but it doesn’t make it right either and goes against state election law.  

This article is laughable. It bends over backwards to try to lend credibility to Trump's lawsuits despite those lawsuits getting laughed out of court many, many times. Last time I looked Trump was 1-57 in those suits with the one victory not even changing any votes.

• Plus1 4
43 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

This article is laughable. It bends over backwards to try to lend credibility to Trump's lawsuits despite those lawsuits getting laughed out of court many, many times. Last time I looked Trump was 1-57 in those suits with the one victory not even changing any votes.

You should probably read the article closer.  Andrew has been one that has quickly shot down many of Trumps and Trump followers lawsuits.  Also maybe read why the specific one he questions was denied.  

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You should probably read the article closer.  Andrew has been one that has quickly shot down many of Trumps and Trump followers lawsuits.  Also maybe read why the specific one he questions was denied.  

I read the article and my comments were based on that reading.