Cases of Election Fraud

1 hour ago, Enhance said:

Agreed. You need people who want to find it looking for it.

I just don't like O'Keefe's narratives or attempts to discredit others as if he's doing something that nobody else is. If this case leads to a conviction, credit where credit is due, but there are a lot of people in his mentions screaming about widespread election fraud and he does little to combat that type of rhetoric... virtually ever.

He could definitely do a better job of that for sure.   My hope with this case in particular is that it shines a light on harvesting on the loopholes that allow it to happen.  

• Plus1 1

38 minutes ago, knapplc said:

He said, on Page 20 of a thread dedicated to journalists exposing election fraud.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Very mature comment.  I don’t feel the need to read through 20 pages of commentary. If you or anyone else posting in this thread wants to lead me to the page showing me other journalists in this thread that have uncovered ballot harvesting, I would be glad to read it.  Otherwise, this would be new and therefor no one talking about it but me. :dunno

• Plus1 1

On 10/28/2016 at 1:47 PM, BigRedBuster said:

This article mentions the two from your article plus another man from Virginia.

7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Welp, 20 pages of scanning and ballot harvesting only mentioned by me?!?  Seems I’m right 

@BigRedBuster's post was literally the second post.

I don't think it mentioned "ballot harvesting", but it is pointing out voter fraud.

16 minutes ago, funhusker said:

@BigRedBuster's post was literally the second post.

I don't think it mentioned "ballot harvesting", but it is pointing out voter fraud.

Neither of those are ballot harvesting as I read the article.   Ballot harvesting is pretty specific type of illegal voting/voter fraud, and is what I was talking about.    

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

ballot harvesting is illegal in almost every state.  

Wrong

But 26 states allow a voter to designate someone else to return their ballot for them, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures. A dozen of those states limit the number of ballots that the designee can collect and return on behalf of voters. And 10 states allow the ballot to be returned by the voter's family member.