Cases of Election Fraud

On 6/12/2021 at 8:22 AM, Archy1221 said:

I think the main point of his article is that no one seems to be looking into it.  It’s very possible students went and picked up their mail at the dorms throughout the school year if they lived close.  If they didn’t live close, that’s really not probable.  

Or... and hear me out... this has nothing to do with students or the dorms as there's been no evidence presented that either dorms or students are involved.

And the main point of the article isn't that it should be investigated as that would be reasonable, instead the article is more interested in jumping to conclusions:

This means no students/voters were residing inside the Torres Building (nor any of the other dorms) during the election season.

It also means these ballots were fraudulent.

No, it doesn't actually mean the ballots were fraudulent despite the author jumping to that conclusion. And @knapplc already pointed out that's there's reason to be skeptical of the articles claims.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, RedDenver said:

Or... and hear me out... this has nothing to do with students or the dorms as there's been no evidence presented that either dorms or students are involved.

And the main point of the article isn't that it should be investigated as that would be reasonable, instead the article is more interested in jumping to conclusions:

No, it doesn't actually mean the ballots were fraudulent despite the author jumping to that conclusion. And @knapplc already pointed out that's there's reason to be skeptical of the articles claims.

Or….here me out…the author seemed to do his due diligence to have this looked into and got the Abbott and Costello treatment.  So the article was published with that in mind.  As you said it should be looked into yet a simple question of who looked into it can’t seem to be answered.  Why is that? 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Or….here me out…the author seemed to do his due diligence to have this looked into and got the Abbott and Costello treatment.  So the article was published with that in mind.  As you said it should be looked into yet a simple question of who looked into it can’t seem to be answered.  Why is that? 

The author did no due diligence. Literally looked at a district with some unoccupied dorms in it and jumped immediately to, and I quote, "It also means these ballots were fraudulent." The author is making a strong claim with no evidence, just some suppositions. I don't think there's enough there to warrant me spending time looking into it, but knock yourself out if you'd like to find out if there's been an investigation and why or why not. I support your efforts to get to the bottom of it.

• Plus1 4
12 hours ago, RedDenver said:

The author did no due diligence. Literally looked at a district with some unoccupied dorms in it and jumped immediately to, and I quote, "It also means these ballots were fraudulent." The author is making a strong claim with no evidence, just some suppositions. I don't think there's enough there to warrant me spending time looking into it, but knock yourself out if you'd like to find out if there's been an investigation and why or why not. I support your efforts to get to the bottom of it.

You must have missed his outreach to the enforcement agencies.  Selectively missed

• Plus1 1

Did they already end the Kraken thing? Someone get Sydney Powell on the phone, STAT!

Or is she too caught up in her own legal troubles after pushing bunk like this stuff on the courts?  Maybe Rudy is available? Whatever happened to him? He disappeared faster than Hunter's laptop. Or maybe we should get the Arizona recount hucksters to send part of their crack staff over to SoCal and check into these dorm rooms. Maybe there's bamboo!!!

• Plus1 2

14 minutes ago, knapplc said:

He disappeared faster than Hunter's laptop.

Might want to be careful with this one.  You and Joe might find out how much old Hunter actually uses the N word not to mention all those meetings with “the big guy” and Hunter’s business partners that were revealed.  Not your best go to.  

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

You must have missed his outreach to the enforcement agencies.  Selectively missed

As I said, feel free to reach out to those enforcement agencies yourself or encourage other journalists to do so. Don't just trust a single source of questionable reliability. And let us know how it goes.

• Plus1 1
12 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

As I said, feel free to reach out to those enforcement agencies yourself or encourage other journalists to do so. Don't just trust a single source of questionable reliability. And let us know how it goes.

It didn’t go so well.  Lots of no comments.  

• Plus1 1