Cases of Election Fraud

2 minutes ago, commando said:

you don't support the election fraud conspiracy.....you just support and defend those who are pushing the election fraud conspiracy

No, but thanks for playing.  I posted an article that looked interesting and sounded like questions that could use answering.  3000 potential votes in CA isn’t going to change the Presidential election in case you were wondering.

One thing I will support is anyone who wants to signature match audit voting envelopes if they haven’t already done so.   

• Plus1 1

21 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

No, but thanks for playing.  I posted an article that looked interesting and sounded like questions that could use answering.  3000 potential votes in CA isn’t going to change the Presidential election in case you were wondering.

One thing I will support is anyone who wants to signature match audit voting envelopes if they haven’t already done so.   

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/02/16/fact-check-california-requires-mail-ballot-signature-verification/6770483002/

But that same law, found in the California Code of Regulations, has a second part that speaks to requirements for mail-in ballots: “In addition, the elections official must compare the signature on a voted vote-by-mail envelope and a voted provisional ballot envelope to the voter’s signature(s) in the voter’s registration record prior to counting a ballot.”

also

• Out of 86,401 California ballots rejected in the 2020 general election, 49,816 were not accepted because of nonmatching signatures and 14,666 were rejected because they did not have a signature, according to data from the California Secretary of State.
  • Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
36 minutes ago, commando said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/02/16/fact-check-california-requires-mail-ballot-signature-verification/6770483002/

But that same law, found in the California Code of Regulations, has a second part that speaks to requirements for mail-in ballots: “In addition, the elections official must compare the signature on a voted vote-by-mail envelope and a voted provisional ballot envelope to the voter’s signature(s) in the voter’s registration record prior to counting a ballot.”

also

• Out of 86,401 California ballots rejected in the 2020 general election, 49,816 were not accepted because of nonmatching signatures and 14,666 were rejected because they did not have a signature, according to data from the California Secretary of State.

Ok.  And what is the point of the post? 

• Plus1 1

17 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Why does this guy get to keep trolling incessantly?

Asking why He posted CA election law pertaining to Election Day envelope scanning by election officials when I referenced earlier Envelope audits is trolling?   You might want to look up the difference between Election Day and an Audit after Election Day.  If you want to accuse someone of trolling at least get it right<_<  That isn’t too much of an ask.  

• Thanks 2
36 minutes ago, commando said:

:facepalm:

Before your post I mentioned envelope signature audits. That would be post election.  You referenced CA state law saying the election officials counting the ballots are supposed to look at the signature and match them.  That is not an audit.  So I asked the point of your post since it was directed to me and since it really didn’t relate to what I posted.  

• Plus1 2

I have lots of friends that tell me there was no election fraud in 2020. In my opinion they are naive. There is always election fraud. The question is, was there enough to swing the election. To my friends who believe there was, I tell them to prove it. They can’t do that any more than Muller could prove Russian collusion. It’s time to move on to 2022.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
14 hours ago, nic said:

I have lots of friends that tell me there was no election fraud in 2020. In my opinion they are naive. There is always election fraud. The question is, was there enough to swing the election. To my friends who believe there was, I tell them to prove it. They can’t do that any more than Muller could prove Russian collusion. It’s time to move on to 2022.

Preach

• Plus1 1
  • 2 months later...

• 1 month later...

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick has paid his first voter fraud bounty. It went to an unexpected recipient

Nearly a year after offering up a hefty bounty for evidence of voter fraud in the wake of Donald Trump’s loss, Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick has handed out his first reward.

But instead of going to an informant who smoked out fraud by Democrats, Patrick’s five-figure payout went to a progressive poll worker in Pennsylvania whose tip led to a single conviction of illegal voting by a registered Republican.

The unexpected outcome reveals the political dangers of cash bounties. With few strings attached, and more cases of alleged GOP voting fraud still in Pennsylvania courts, Patrick may be asked to shell out even more cash to his opponents.

This case also undercuts unsubstantiated GOP concerns that widespread voter fraud helped hand the White House to Joe Biden, political experts said. In Pennsylvania, a state that was central in Trump’s attempts to overthrow the election, around five cases of voter fraud from last year’s election have been prosecuted, according to The Philadelphia Inquirer — four involved Republicans.

In an interview with The Dallas Morning News, tipster Eric Frank said he would have turned in anyone he saw voting illegally regardless of party. But as the scion of a family of Democratic operatives, he also acknowledged the irony of the situation.

This week, Frank deposited $25,000 of Patrick’s campaign cash into his bank account.

“It’s my belief that they were trying to get cases of Democrats doing voter fraud. And that just wasn’t the case,” Frank said. “This kind of blew up in their face.”

Patrick’s spokesman Allen Blakemore declined to comment.

• Plus1 2
  • 1 month later...