Cases of Election Fraud

13 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

That’s a cool takeaway.  Glad you could add quality content to the video evidence presented.   

Thank you. I thought it was a cool takeaway, too.

And it brings up some really pertinent questions about the efforts of the Kraken team, some of whom were billed hundreds of thousands of dollars, or possibly disbarred, or face other legal repercussions - all while failing to unearth this (apparently) very obvious and common voter fraud.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Thank you. I thought it was a cool takeaway, too.

And it brings up some really pertinent questions about the efforts of the Kraken team, some of whom were billed hundreds of thousands of dollars, or possibly disbarred, or face other legal repercussions - all while failing to unearth this (apparently) very obvious and common voter fraud.

Any idea why someone would input more than one envelope into a ballot drop box (or 10)?  Seems worth looking into.  

Are those two researchers on team “kraken”?  I honestly don’t know.  

• Plus1 2
28 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Any idea why someone would input more than one envelope into a ballot drop box (or 10)?  Seems worth looking into.  

Are those two researchers on team “kraken”?  I honestly don’t know.  

IDK, Iowa has a ballot courier law that allows people to pick up ballots for others and take them where they are supposed to go. Maybe GA has the same. Maybe you should look it up. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 3
  • 4 weeks later...

14 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Oh yeah look.  Someone is squawking about election fraud again.  Isn't this better than the guy we have in office now?  Coups are a good time

in the trump world the votes don't matter.  just declare yourself the winner

• Plus1 2

So now the Republicans are stealing an election?

I'd say it doesn't bode well that you're claiming your own party is dishonest with elections, but the MAGA voters won't care that the accusation flip-flops. They just want their daily dose of orange rage. It's like their opium.

• Plus1 2