Cases of Election Fraud

43 minutes ago, commando said:

lol.....trump has paid out a lot of fines for being a fraud.   you disagree with 1 of those things and never mention the others.   kk....money laundering is fine in your opinion.   since you never mentioned them  i assume you agree trump is a fraud when it comes to universities and charities?   and that never bothered you

Lol....I said money laundering is ok when exactly?   

Trump university seems like a dumpster fire.  I don’t know much at about why the charity was fined but will take a look.  Probably will be something they did wrong.  But are you suuuurrrreee you want to bring up charities when talking about Presidents??

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Trump university seems like a dumpster fire.  I don’t know much at about why the charity was fined but will take a look.  Probably will be something they did wrong.  But are you suuuurrrreee you want to bring up charities when talking about Presidents??

don't waste your time.  the charity fraud is just 1 of the nails in trumps coffin.    

• Plus1 3
7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Might want to google it.  I'm sure you'll find out really how much Trump cares about the troops and children.

I'm fine criticizing any President who uses a charity as a fraud.

I wonder what it would be like to have your entire family banned from running a charity. 

• Plus1 3

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Might want to google it.  I'm sure you'll find out really how much Trump cares about the troops and children.

I'm fine criticizing any President who uses a charity as a fraud.

I wonder what it would be like to have your entire family banned from running a charity. 

So I will be seeing your Biden cancer charity criticism very shortly.  Maybe Clinton Foundation will be tomorrow. 

• Plus1 2

Have either of those been convicted of fraud, fined and banned from running a charity?

8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

So I will be seeing your Biden cancer charity criticism very shortly.  Maybe Clinton Foundation will be tomorrow. 

I'm pretty sure you are the one who said people aren't criminals till they are found guilty.

PSSSssst......Trump has been.  Remember when you asked how is he a crook?  He's been convicted of fraud.  

• Plus1 2
7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

i know you will deny this source...but

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-cancer-charity/

What's False

Although the charity spent no money on cancer research grants, this fact is misleadingly framed in that the Biden Cancer Initiative wasn't a grant-giving organization.

• Plus1 4
25 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

So now we don’t want to talk about charity issue with Presidents or soon to be Presidents???

talk....it seems that you like to do a lot of that.  let's hear it all.   or you  can save it and i can listen to RT and get the same info.

• Plus1 3
37 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Have either of those been convicted of fraud, fined and banned from running a charity?

I'm pretty sure you are the one who said people aren't criminals till they are found guilty.

PSSSssst......Trump has been.  Remember when you asked how is he a crook?  He's been convicted of fraud.  

Pssst.......I didn’t say criminal acts.  I said criticism of charities and charity issues.  

I’m didn’t disagree with anyone about the Trump Foundation Charity.  Seems like some shady acts happened.  Seems like the money wasn’t spent properly. Seems like that charity didn’t serve its stated purpose. 

I asked if that person was sure they wanted to go down that road with Presidents who have charities.  
Are you fine with a charity collecting  millions in funds and using less than 5%for its stated purpose?   Isn’t that just a big grift?  

A legal form of “fraud” to enrich those running the charity who happen to be friends with the namesake by taking donations from people who thought they were helping the cause. 

• Plus1 1

44 minutes ago, commando said:

i know you will deny this source...but

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-cancer-charity/

What's False

Although the charity spent no money on cancer research grants, this fact is misleadingly framed in that the Biden Cancer Initiative wasn't a grant-giving organization.

What in the world was the charity for?  What % of the charity money was spent on overhead?

From Snopes:

“No. The Biden Cancer Initiative will largely not be a grant-giving organization and will accomplish its mission through convening, connecting partners, catalyzing new actions, and providing venues to discuss progress and develop new actions and collaborations.”

Now, multiple people earned hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to manage a small budget and to do basically the same work your local hospital foundation does paying those people $30-50 a year.  The Snopes article isn’t a good look for your anointed one.  I wouldn’t be proud of this nor the Trump charity.  

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

What in the world was the charity for?  What % of the charity money was spent on overhead?

From Snopes:

“No. The Biden Cancer Initiative will largely not be a grant-giving organization and will accomplish its mission through convening, connecting partners, catalyzing new actions, and providing venues to discuss progress and develop new actions and collaborations.”

Now, multiple people earned hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to manage a small budget and to do basically the same work your local hospital foundation does paying those people $30-50 a year.  The Snopes article isn’t a good look for your anointed one.  I wouldn’t be proud of this nor the Trump charity.  

lol....i knew you would essentially deny it.   and my anointed 1?  my only objective this election cycle was to get the snakeoil salesman out of the white house.  i was ready to vote for whoever won the democratic ticket.   even bernie.   they were all better then don the con.

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, commando said:

lol....i knew you would essentially deny it.   and my anointed 1?  my only objective this election cycle was to get the snakeoil salesman out of the white house.  i was ready to vote for whoever won the democratic ticket.   even bernie.   they were all better then don the con.

Lol...I didn’t deny it.  I’m sure everything in snopes is true and that’s a sad thing for the people who donated the money.  Same with the Trump charity. Sad thing for the people who donated.  Call if a grift and move on.  It happens. 

• Plus1 1